Heritage Owners Club

NGD Custom H150CM

Billgelder

I have not found anything wrong with my new H-150. The neck is very chucky, but I like them that way. It weighs 9.5 lbs. 1 lb. less than my Les Paul Standard GT. The Pickups sound great. The Alnico II Pro in the neck has a very nice warm tone, and with the coil tapped it gives a clean almost Telecaster neck sound. The SD Pearly Gates in bridge is a little hotter and works well on the heaver tunes, but if I backed the volume control down to 8 it give the same result as the Alnico II Pro. The guitar is very well balanced, and plays like butter.

We played Earl's Hideaway Lounge & Tiki Bar in Sebastian on Friday night. Earl’s is our home bar we play there 2 -3 times a month. I figured it was a good place to tryout the new guitar. Played it all-night except for the slide songs, I still used my PRS Starla with P 90s for slide. The Heritage stayed in tune very well even thou it was humid, and Earl’s an outside venue.

I must say I am very happy with the decision to custom order the H-150 instead of a Les Paul reissue. Thanks again for all your input with this endeavor.

Wow. that is a stunning guitar. If I played ANY role it how that came out, I'm humbled. Not sure what I said but clearly, it was brilliant and spot on.

Congrats. Must be a satisfying feeling to rockin out with a guitar you took from minds eye to gig night. Cheers!

Archived