Heritage Owners Club

a whole lotta' 150 love!

heritagefan7

Sorry--no pics at the moment...but It looks just like tbonesullivans ssb 150.....I just got it out and played it after having played my LP for a while....HONESTLY--MY 150 ssb Seth Lovers is the most wonderful & amazing git ever!--Got it from M. Maestro---I cannot imagine ever selling it. It is just...AWESOME

I know there is nothing earth shattering or new in this post---but sometimes--it's just simmply abt the love!

Guest HRB853370

Sorry--no pics at the moment...but It looks just like tbonesullivans ssb 150.....I just got it out and played it after having played my LP for a while....HONESTLY--MY 150 ssb Seth Lovers is the most wonderful & amazing git ever!--Got it from M. Maestro---I cannot imagine ever selling it. It is just...AWESOME

I know there is nothing earth shattering or new in this post---but sometimes--it's just simmply abt the love!

Hmm, how much will you take for it Rusty?

:icon_scratch:

I've been digging my 150 the most, as of late, of all my Heritage guitars, and this in the midst of me having a new love fest with the tele and strat - after those two, the 150 just provides a lot of girth. It's a nice contrast, and I don't think I'll ever let go of it.

Guest HRB853370

I've been digging my 150 the most, as of late, of all my Heritage guitars, and this in the midst of me having a new love fest with the tele and strat - after those two, the 150 just provides a lot of girth. It's a nice contrast, and I don't think I'll ever let go of it.

And you ladies like your girth, especially when it comes to Heritage tones!!!

:icon_salut:

thread jack: koula, you called my new 140 a "skanky ho." she's not that, but, rather, a lady who's wise in the ways of the world.

if she gives her virtue to my super-stud 357, there might be a few ukeles runnin' 'round here.

I am so sold on the Seth Lovers in my H- Whatever Kenny Rambow model. These pick ups with the right amp nail the tone I have been chasing for way too long. I have recently found a "B" series H-140 and if I was to switch pick ups I would go with Seth Lovers in it. I am glad you are happy with your guitar, these things are really nice!

y2kc

I was thinking about setting up my 89 150 to similar wiring, caps, and electronics.... You have a great guitar there.

OK, what magic mojo beans did you install in Rusty's 150??

I gots ta know!!

And Rusty, you look so darned happy with that sweet lookin' lady (definitely not a skanky ho!!) resting on your knee.

Hmmmm. I wonder if it looks like this? This guy seems to be pretty happy with his.

HeritageFan7.jpg

Rusty, that smile says it all; what a fantastic looking finish on that 150! If it's the same one I saw Millenium Maestro have at the last PSP, it USED to have Phat Cats in it. No matter, I'm glad it's working for you; Enjoy it, and Congrats!

thread jack: koula, you called my new 140 a "skanky ho." she's not that, but, rather, a lady who's wise in the ways of the world.

if she gives her virtue to my super-stud 357, there might be a few ukeles runnin' 'round here.

Larry, thank you for saving me from myself. I know you had been looking for the right 140 for some time, and I'm glad IT finally found YOU. Congratulations, they don't get any better than that one!

What ever you say, L Cool Jay Skinny Cat Johnson!

Archived