Heritage Owners Club

Heritage appearing at Kzoo Fretboard Festival

nicknickhall

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2013/03/kalamazoos_fretboard_festival.html

Kalamazoo is the original home of Gibson Guitars. Orville H. Gibson started making instruments in Kalamazoo in 1894. The Gibson Mandolin and Guitar company was founded in 1902 and the company operated out of the facility on Parsons Street before moving to Nashville, Tenn. in 1984.

But the Kalamazoo area is also home to several other luthiers, including Heritage Guitars, which operates out of the same Parsons Street facility. For the first time in the Fretboard Festival's history, Heritage will be one of the vendors.

Guest HRB853370

I sorely wish I could. Could somebody take good photos so us afar could attend it vicariously?

I bet I know which "girl" is working. Just a wild guess though.

I sorely wish I could. Could somebody take good photos so us afar could attend it vicariously?

I bet I know which "girl" is working. Just a wild guess though.

I'll get her autograph for you Will. :icon_joker: Do you want me attach a guitar to it?

Guest HRB853370

I'll get her autograph for you Will. :icon_joker: Do you want me attach a guitar to it?

If you so desire Paul, I will even pay shipping!!

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2013/03/kalamazoos_fretboard_festival.html

Kalamazoo is the original home of Gibson Guitars. Orville H. Gibson started making instruments in Kalamazoo in 1894. The Gibson Mandolin and Guitar company was founded in 1902 and the company operated out of the facility on Parsons Street before moving to Nashville, Tenn. in 1984.

But the Kalamazoo area is also home to several other luthiers, including Heritage Guitars, which operates out of the same Parsons Street facility. For the first time in the Fretboard Festival's history, Heritage will be one of the vendors.

This was actually my 3rd appearance here. I hosted a table for us in '08 & '09.

I was with Chris and Vince the first year and drug my husband with me for the other two.

This was actually my 3rd appearance here. I hosted a table for us in '08 & '09.

I was with Chris and Vince the first year and drug my husband with me for the other two.

I'll bet it was hard to get Todd down there.

I was there for the third time now.

Had a nice chat with buelahbones and checked out the sweet (and rare) examples they had on hand.

She recognized me from a few of the PSP's and just started handing those guitars to me. :)

A lot of musical performances this year, but a little less vendors every year. Nice to see people from Heritage still representing. It really is a great event, and FREE!

I've said this before, but I feel fortunate to live in this community.

My first one and I had a good time. Attended a couple classes and enjoyed the company of the Flamm's.

Thanks to Katie for running the Heritage Booth. Someone snapped a pic.

579156_4686653688718_1875040893_n.jpg

Archived