Heritage Owners Club

A Little STAT Content

DavesNotHere

I was talking to Marv yesterday about a couple of things and he mentioned that he "loaned" a H-480 to a Nashville player named Larry Boone.

I looked him up and for better or worse I found this.

Hey at least he's playing a Heritage.

The H-480 is an acoustic, right?

Kenny, you know the eyes are the second thing to go, but man, that sure looks like a 445 to me. The headstock shape looks right but I couldn't read the logo.

The funny thing is it looks like it has an eq/preamp installed. I gotta believe that's aftermarket :).

(And I gotta' say I kind of liked that song, I'm going to look for the tabs)

But here's a 480.

DSCF3792.jpg

Old School! Must of been in the 80's... But your right, at least its a Heritage in an Artist's hands.. He sounds a lot like George Strait.

Kind of a cross between King George and Conway Twitty.

She left because she wanted a man with a Slow Hand....

... and like it or not, it certainly show that the Stat is able to cover some unexpected ground

Or not!!! If someone sends me their STAT, I promise to make a much better clip showing the versality of one of these fine guitars!

Or not!!! If someone sends me their STAT, I promise to make a much better clip showing the versality of one of these fine guitars!

I might bring mine to PSP if you are going to show up

Kenny, you know the eyes are the second thing to go, but man, that sure looks like a 445 to me. The headstock shape looks right but I couldn't read the logo.

The funny thing is it looks like it has an eq/preamp installed. I gotta believe that's aftermarket :).

(And I gotta' say I kind of liked that song, I'm going to look for the tabs)

But here's a 480.

DSCF3792.jpg

Hmmm, well, I got it right that it was a Heritage acoustic, tho'! :icon_scratch: ...........

I might bring mine to PSP if you are going to show up

I would love to go to PSP, but I am solidly booked throughout the month, so I won't be able to make it! Those are cool

guitars you should do a proper recording of it through a good amp to show people what it could do!!! The country song

sounded so cheesy I had to play one of my guitars to get that 80's chorusey clean tone out of my head:)

Archived