Heritage Owners Club

Blueburst H 150....NGD

brentrocks

h150specialblueburst1.jpg

congrats Hangar and bring it to PSP VI

definitely is one beautiful guitar. If I didn't already have the kahuna AND an H150CM, I would have gone after it. Well, that and a ton of other guitars that I barely play. Can't wait to see it at PSP.

Okay, that settles it. I'll bring this guitar to PSP this year so everyone can have a closer look at it and jam a little bit.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually bring my "oddball" guitars with me, as there are usually going to be a fair amount of H150s and H535s for people to see. But Kahunas and H-158 Millennium "classic"s? Nope. Same with H150 Specials with black binding in blueburst.

• 3 months later...

There's a H150 special blueburst that just showed up at the local GC in north VA. Could it be this one? Could there be another? :icon_smile: They're looking for $1200...

I saw a New Gutiar Day from Hangar18, he just got a PRS custom 24... which means there may have been a trade in in Virginia.

I knew I wouldn't be able to keep that a secret very long.

I still have three Heritage guitars left and I did what I needed to do in order to be able to buy a $2709.00 PRS guitar.

Guest HRB853370

I knew I wouldn't be able to keep that a secret very long.

I still have three Heritage guitars left and I did what I needed to do in order to be able to buy a $2709.00 PRS guitar.

Buying spree lately H18? Simmons bass? PDP drums? PRS guitar? Now come the lessons!!! :icon_salut:

Archived