Heritage Owners Club

Blueburst H 150....NGD

brentrocks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what is he body wood on it? Weren't the specials usually poplar or something like that? or is it more special than the usual special?

Definitely a unique instrument.

you know Dave, I had the pickups off yesterday and I didn't look....that was stupid!!!

its pretty heavy, i'm guessing poplar

Wow, that one sure cleaned up nice!

I was sort of on the "wtf, it's blue??" when I saw it on ebay, but with the grassy background and the sun on it, it looks like a little gem! Nice buy Mr Brent!

thanks dude!!

That thing must have a light switch on it somewhere that turns the lights on inside the guitar; it absolutely glows! Many congrats, Brent!

Thanks Brian!

its something about the way Heritage did the bluebursts.....they did a lighter blueburst on some of the Ed Roman Blues Deluxes, those were pretty too

After much deliberation, I don't think im gonna keep this one.....I have contacted those who call dibs......after that, its open to whoever wants it.......I have a little over $875 into it, not looking to make a huge profit on it. just break even.

After much deliberation, I don't think im gonna keep this one.....I have contacted those who call dibs......after that, its open to whoever wants it.......I have a little over $875 into it, not looking to make a huge profit on it. just break even.

what about it isn't working for you? too light? pickups? too thin?

Man... that is tempting. If you get through the dibbs list and no one bites, let me know.

what about it isn't working for you? too light? pickups? too thin?

Man... that is tempting. If you get through the dibbs list and no one bites, let me know.

I just took in a korina PRS....something has got to go....this Heritage is really nice!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Way to jump fast on that one, Danny!!! What an awesome guitar; I'm not normally crazy about blue finishes, but that thing is fantastic looking! You ARE coming back to PSP, aren't you?!

Guest HRB853370

Way to jump fast on that one, Danny!!! What an awesome guitar; I'm not normally crazy about blue finishes, but that thing is fantastic looking! You ARE coming back to PSP, aren't you?!

I hope so, since I have retired as a drummer!

congrats Hangar and bring it to PSP VI

Well, I was planning on bringing the trans black H157 I recently acquired but I can certainly bring this one instead so everyone can take it out for a test drive. (I say this figuratively because I intend to keep it.)

I'm also kinda chuckling because we learned of this really nifty guitar as a result of Big Bob starting a thread called "Eeeeeekk" to express his dislike of the finish. hahahaha But I like it. :)

Archived