Heritage Owners Club

Blueburst H 150....NGD

brentrocks

Another great EBAY Heritage find! This is a 2004 Heritage H 150 Special. This is a very unusual 150 Special, mainly because the H 150 special is usually.... a lower grade top, rosewood board with dots, cream binding, plastic pickguard and uncovered pickups.

This one must have been a custom order, one-off...because this baby has all the bells n whistles!!!

* premium top
* custom paint
* ebony board
* trap inlays
* chrome covered pickups
* flamed maple wood pickguard
* black binding on the body and neck

This guitar had been sitting for a very long time. The frets were severly tarnished! Dirt and filth enbedded on the body. I had to take polishing compound to the body to get it clean! The truss rod was way out of adjustment...the action was a mile high (maybe used for slide?)

So i took it apart, ploished the frets, cleaned it all up and set it up with a new set of 10s.

This baby is a ROCKER!!! The stock Schaller pickupos sound great in this guitar. The bridge pup is crisp and punchy, great rock tone! The neck pup is fat n warm!

It has a medium/chunky neck....very good feel to it overall. The guitar, as a whole, for being over 9 yrs old, it in spectacular condition!!!

IMG_4380_zps55341cd0.jpg

IMG_4381_zps01eb388f.jpg

IMG_4385_zps385e55b9.jpg

IMG_4389_zps5e3b656a.jpg

IMG_4392_zpsfbcec88e.jpg

IMG_4394_zps4303d44f.jpg

IMG_4395_zps8d5b201c.jpg

photo_zpsa1df5c94.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty neat! I had that one on my list, but then you distracted me with the 150 you had for sale. But then the forum became unavailable to me and by the time it came back up you had already sold the 150 I was interested in. And then, by the time I got back to the blue burst you had already bought it!

Very nice. But an interesting chain of events for me:

1. I was working the blue burst.

2. You distracted me with the 150 you put up for sale. I was going to send you a PM but the site went down (for me at least).

3. By the time I got back on the forum it was already sold.

4. By the time I got back to the blue burst, you had already bought it.

5. But then I would up getting the orange and red 150 on feeBay at a price I thought I would surely get beat out on.

It seems to be raining 150 on forum members!

Very nice. But an interesting chain of events for me:

1. I was working the blue burst.

2. You distracted me with the 150 you put up for sale. I was going to send you a PM but the site went down (for me at least).

3. By the time I got back on the forum it was already sold.

4. By the time I got back to the blue burst, you had already bought it.

5. But then I would up getting the orange and red 150 on feeBay at a price I thought I would surely get beat out on.

It seems to be raining 150 on forum members!

that is a very interesting turn of events!!

wow, that is a very cool looking guitar....nice snatch, Mr Brent!

The ebony fretboard is pure class on this guitar! Congrats!

Man did she clean up nice or what!?

nicceee! digging the color scheme.

Nice, love the finish. Congrats !

Good rookin' guitar

I like it. Congrats!

Ha.... so that's where that one went.... !

Nice top and ready to rock. ... and black binding.. not an easy to see feature there.

Nice snatch Mr Rocks...

THANKS GUYS!!!!

Wow, that one sure cleaned up nice!

I was sort of on the "wtf, it's blue??" when I saw it on ebay, but with the grassy background and the sun on it, it looks like a little gem! Nice buy Mr Brent!

Archived