Heritage Owners Club

RS Guitarworks Electrics

pressure

Hello my name is pressure... Hello pressure... I can't stop spending money on guitars!

After a year of soul searching I bought an RS Guitarworks New Pre-Wired 335 Repro Harness (PW335BEE) for $204.95 (Ouch).

Having had a plek fret dress that turned out very well (very, very well) I thought i should try new electrics. So I talked to Billy at RS and he recommended the 335 kit with Bumble Bee caps.

I brought the the Mille to George at The Music Gallery and had the kit shipped directly to him. George turned the assembly over to Chip, who has smaller fingers, and Bobs your uncle.

Actually not quite so easy it was a difficult install because there are no f-holes or a back access panel on this Mille which meant everything went in through a pick-up hole!

Picked up the guitar at The Music Gallery while they were having a Fender Custom Shop Road Show clinic (met John Cruz)... awkward.

Any way to sum up this turned out FAB! This guitar is done. Great build from the people at Heritage (thanks Marv and Jim), great tone from Stephens Design pick-ups,
great playability from George at The Music Gallery's plek job and now great sound from RS Guitarworks electrics. Whew I'm exhausted.

Spruce Mille will be at PSP.

post-676-0-56708600-1374346548_thumb.jpg

Actually not quite so easy it was a difficult install because there are no f-holes or a back access panel on this Mille which meant everything went in through a pick-up hole!

That's gotta be just like building a ship inside a bottle. No thanks!

Archived