Heritage Owners Club

heritage grabber

timwmd

Still out here enjoying my H150, now I'm wondering if I could talk them into a Grabber shaped Heritage!!

I know I know, I will post H150 pics soon.

any comments from other Bass/Guitar players out there?

wmdtim

When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was about Brent. :icon_scratch:

Since your question is about a new design for Heritage to consider...and a bass...I see no hope for its creation on Parsons Street.

Heritage has its basic guitar designs and are not likely to add anything new, especially a design already done by their former lawyer-heavy employer.

Yup, I suspect Mr Bubble is right, but, I have fond memories of those Ripper and Grabber basses. Played with a great guy for a while that played one. Woody was a real musician, you just didn't want to party with him before a gig unless you could play while blind. You know that guy ...

I know its wishful thinking, but after seeing a post with Fender shaped bodies seen at the factory it sparked some " wish they would make " ideas.

I will probably will end up with a grabber, anybody in the market for a 51 p bass reissue?

wmdtim

Yup, I suspect Mr Bubble is right, but, I have fond memories of those Ripper and Grabber basses. Played with a great guy for a while that played one. Woody was a real musician, you just didn't want to party with him before a gig unless you could play while blind. You know that guy ...

I knew a drummer like that!! I've still got a headache!!

I can tell you that there is a Bass or 2 being made as we speak. Pretty much done.. Not to paint yet. Think Maple F style.

Do not ask though. Its secret..MAYBE! I can post a pic..

There's no secret about the new bass. Jim would love sell more.

DSCF3885.jpg

DSCF3886.jpg

DSCF4381.jpg

DSCF4377.jpg

This a good thing for my fellow switch artists and myself! I feel something good coming on. interesting headstock angle in the first and second pics.

thanks for those pics davesnothere.

timwmd

Last evening at a local restaurant, I bumped into a credible source from the factory who confirmed that they are making a run of ten basses.

Archived