Heritage Owners Club

Old Heritage Brochure

FredZepp

This scan is hard to read... so I transposed it below.

heritage_guitar_folding.jpg

HERITAGE GUITARS.... the most experienced full line guitar builders in the world.

The craftsmen at Heritage have devoted their entire lives to the art of creating guitars that are works of art. Dedication combined with experience will allow selection of only the finest spruce, mahogany, maple, and ebony. It is not hard to understand why the Heritage Guitar is many times the only new instrument found in the fine vintage guitar shops throughout the world. From Nagoya, Japan to Markneukirchen, Germany to Miami, Florida artists, builders, and collectors all admire the beauty, quality and playability of the Heritage Guitar.

Heritage Guitars are created in Kalamazoo, Michigan. the factory is dedicated to the challenge of producing a timeless masterpiece. You will not find computerized mechanization, a clerical staff, or an ultra modern facility.

What you will find are experienced craftsmen cutting and bending fine woods, fitting lustrous abalone inlays and ABS bindings, and the hand polishing of fine lacquer finishes. Over 90% of a Heritage Guitar is hand made.

The experience of the Heritage builders offers the benefit of creating unique instruments that are custom made for discerning players. Features of these instruments could include special left handed models or tap-tuned tops and backs, or special finishes.

The purchase of a Heritage Guitar insures that you don't own just another guitar but a masterpiece revered by players all over the world.

I think Rhoads Scholar needs to print this out and put in the case of his new American Eagle. What a cool piece of Heritage history.

Thanks for sharing.

I think Rhoads Scholar needs to print this out and put in the case of his new American Eagle. What a cool piece of Heritage history.

Thanks for sharing.

Yeah ... they used the American Eagle for cover photos several times... it would make for some nice case candy...

gallery_10_153_2526833.jpgHERITAGEKALAMAZOO.jpg

Archived