Heritage Owners Club

Under The Tree

DetroitBlues

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this new ? Or did someone just never played it. If so how the hell does one find these !! Wow

I think DB has been protecting his source - me. I found it in a trade for a McCarty (I got the best of that deal). But I couldn't take the 10Lbs on my shoulders. I recently went to the doc about pain in both shoulders. He said the muscles are not strong enough to keep eveything riding in the right track and gave me exercises to correct it. I have been doing them for a few months now and it isn't helping. I think it is something else. Anyway, I'm now looking for a H150LW to fill the gap. Maybe a 535 as they are lighter.

I'm glad she went to DB. She deserves some lovin'. I'll have another heritage soon. If someone has a rockin' 535 at a fair price, let me know.

Guest HRB853370

I think DB has been protecting his source - me. I found it in a trade for a McCarty (I got the best of that deal). But I couldn't take the 10Lbs on my shoulders. I recently went to the doc about pain in both shoulders. He said the muscles are not strong enough to keep eveything riding in the right track and gave me exercises to correct it. I have been doing them for a few months now and it isn't helping. I think it is something else. Anyway, I'm now looking for a H150LW to fill the gap. Maybe a 535 as they are lighter.

I'm glad she went to DB. She deserves some lovin'. I'll have another heritage soon. If someone has a rockin' 535 at a fair price, let me know.

Was it even listed FS on the HOC or just a private transaction? I know DB doesn't trust anybody from North or South Carolina.... ha ha ha!

STFU? What the hell is that anyhow?

Archived