Heritage Owners Club

357 (Firebird) Gathering info please...

cosmikdebriis

oh no...i bet 20 people here would buy it

i think it was only white, red, blue.  it was only offered in a hardtail.  prob only offered w/ schallers, rosewood, dots, rub-on logo.  #s...good luck....i would guess 50-75, actually, prob less.

Perhaps a spin on ebay is in the offing cosmik ?

That's about as likely as me voting for George Bush... An I'm English. :P

No... Just trying to gather information and document the models history... :wink:

If anyone has cause to chat with someone at the factory, perhaps you could ask :angel:

Found it...

One thing I would ask, could you edit the folder to bring it in to line with most of the others. Std format is Date, Model, Colour.

Looks like you have the same Schaller hardware as mine, (though I've changed pickups for P-Rails).

So far then... That's two colours, Blue and red.

Black and white pick guards.

Yours has a reverse headstock as opposed to my std

Last one made in March 96. Mine is 1992...

Keep it coming...

photos have been renamed to conform.

Thank you... Though when you put it that way... "conform" I feel almost guilty...

OMG... All those years trying to beat the "system" have passed me by and here I am. I've cut my hair, got a proper bank account, middle age spread, mortgage, kids, grandchildren, diesel family saloon...

And worst of all... a "conformist" :'(

I'm all depressed now...

Thank you... Though when you put it that way... "conform" I feel almost guilty...

OMG... All those years trying to beat the "system" have passed me by and here I am. I've cut my hair, got a proper bank account, middle age spread, mortgage, kids, grandchildren, diesel family saloon...

And worst of all... a "conformist" :'(

I'm all depressed now...

now you can ad antidepressents to the list... you must be a regular guy ...

Archived