Heritage Owners Club

NGD! 1994 Heritage Eagle Mahogany

barrymclark

Alrighty. That was a long, long trip.

I picked up the guitar and brought it home intending to clean it and change the strings. Then I found out it had TI Swings on it.

So I played it unplugged then amplified. Everything works as it should. It is a very clean guitar. A GREAT grab at $1500.

I don't really care for the TI's. Putting the Chromes on it later.

20140201_191145_zpsvmsvkwce.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I got it all polished up and restrung.

20140201_214323_zps6772782c.jpg

Has a VERY acoustic sounds even plugged in. Lots of bass. Taking some getting accustomed to but a lovely tone. The floating pickup is not as robust sounding as the setin humbuckers. Expected. Very articulate.

Congratulations on a beautiful addition. The mahogany Eagles are really great buys and are really unique sounding also.

I"m hoping you will post some sound clips of it!

Do you know which of the pickups it has? If it has no red tape it's a first generation. One piece and it is a second generation, two pieces and it's a third.

Nice Eagle :) Looks a lot like mine except for the gold hardware and the bound pickguard.

Did you know that GPuma has a gold 'H' tailpiece you may be able to acquire?

Congratulations on a beautiful addition. The mahogany Eagles are really great buys and are really unique sounding also.

I"m hoping you will post some sound clips of it!

Do you know which of the pickups it has? If it has no red tape it's a first generation. One piece and it is a second generation, two pieces and it's a third.

Where would this red tape be?

To polish up the metal hardware, I used toothpaste. It did a great job really. ...and the Eagle has minty fresh breath now.

Once I cleaned and conditioned the fretboard, the ebony took on a beautiful deep color.

Archived