Heritage Owners Club

NGD...Prospect Custom

brentrocks

"... who is now since... dead."

LMAO!!

Great tone demo! I've never played a Prospect but from what I can tell from looking at these through computers, I think I might like one a lot. These are fully hollow bodies, right? I also think it was really neat how that one was wired in such a way that there is no volume loss when throwing the coil tap switch. Very unique and very cool guitar!

"... who is now since... dead."

LMAO!!

Great tone demo! I've never played a Prospect but from what I can tell from looking at these through computers, I think I might like one a lot. These are fully hollow bodies, right? I also think it was really neat how that one was wired in such a way that there is no volume loss when throwing the coil tap switch. Very unique and very cool guitar!

I like the body size a lot more...it feels more like a solid body

The "standard" Prospect has a floating centre block. They are also made with a solid block and available fully hollow. I think maybe eljay has a full hollow with P90s.

I have a full hollow with P90s. It's a keeper for sure.

I have a full hollow with P90s. It's a keeper for sure.

I simply can't wait to join the Prospect chapter of the HOC!

I've probably listened to Brent's tone demo of (his old/your new) full hollow P-90'd Prospect 10 times since deciding to go that route myself.

You ought to consider pairing your Prospects and the Kingston 30 back together for a reunion tour!!

I simply can't wait to join the Prospect chapter of the HOC!

I've probably listened to Brent's tone demo of (his old/your new) full hollow P-90'd Prospect 10 times since deciding to go that route myself.

You ought to consider pairing your Prospects and the Kingston 30 back together for a reunion tour!!

I just posted this on another thread but I'll put it here too: Prospect guitars are the best guitars. I don't mean that they're the best guitars made by Heritage. I mean they're the best guitars period. Soulful, hearty, dynamic, bluesy, curvy and gorgeous, yet light and svelte too. Every Heritage fan should own one.

I'd love to get that Blues Box but I can't justify it. My kids are little and I simply don't get much opportunity to play full bore through any amp. It would be a shame to keep that pony reigned in all the time.

I just posted this on another thread but I'll put it here too: Prospect guitars are the best guitars. I don't mean that they're the best guitars made by Heritage. I mean they're the best guitars period. Soulful, hearty, dynamic, bluesy, curvy and gorgeous, yet light and svelte too. Every Heritage fan should own one.

I'd love to get that Blues Box but I can't justify it. My kids are little and I simply don't get much opportunity to play full bore through any amp. It would be a shame to keep that pony reigned in all the time.

I hear ya bro.....I've literally have 4 amps corralled at embarrassingly low volumes for the same very reason.

Archived