Heritage Owners Club

INAC

Incoming new amp cabinet...

I've struggled with lugging around my Traynor YGM-4 amp, only because it's cumbersome and keeps getting tore up with every trip. Just paid for a Mather Cabinet for it in a 1x12 combo to appear like a Brownface Era Fender combo. I'm really excited to get it looking like a classic amp.

It's incoming in seven to eight LONG weeks... But it's paid for and incoming eventually...

How are you liking the Jet City? I was ready to pull the trigger on the 2112RC but bailed at the 11th hour because of a price issue. Cant Believe I walked out of a music store with a pocket full of cash!!!

How are you liking the Jet City? I was ready to pull the trigger on the 2112RC but bailed at the 11th hour because of a price issue. Cant Believe I walked out of a music store with a pocket full of cash!!!

Love mine and haven't looked back.. . If you're into using pedals for your dirt, there is a special JCA20H that has an effects loop and made to have much cleaner headroom at $400. I was giving Mike Soldano's contact info to have my amp modified, to an actual clean channel and vintage tone lead channel.... At the moment, I'm not going to since I just spent a big wad of cash on a cabinet for the Traynor.

I suggest buying it used and then spending the extra dough on the mod's... Can be found for $150 to $250 as a head or combo.

I'm very temped to pick one up. But I've decided to try the Rivera Pubster 25W head and picking up a 1x12 bottom. ( already have a 2x12)

But a JC2112RC would be a great grab and go for the open Jamms I host......... Maybe I should get both!!!

I'm very temped to pick one up. But I've decided to try the Rivera Pubster 25W head and picking up a 1x12 bottom. ( already have a 2x12)

But a JC2112RC would be a great grab and go for the open Jamms I host......... Maybe I should get both!!!

For the price, why not? Fraction of a Riveria.

DB, closed back 1x12 & ported, I assume for your more higher gain application now? What speaker are you going to use?

DB, closed back 1x12 & ported, I assume for your more higher gain application now? What speaker are you going to use?

I'm keeping it as is. I like its natural tone. That's not going to be used with a rock band. I like it for playing blues and classic rock at lower volumes. Speaker is an Emmence Wizard,

The new cab is ported, basically looks like a Deluxe a Reverb, but it a classic Brownface Era...

• 2 months later...

Archived