Heritage Owners Club

It's odd to think, but i'll probably end up letting the 575 go....

barrymclark

Yeah. ...i don't think I can sell it. You know I didn't think I had an attachment to it until I saw the pictures that inspired my wife's first children's book, "Daddy's Guitar". It was my son holding the 575 which was built the same year he was born. The Eagle is still going. Great guitar but just not for me. Looking to get a killer amp out of selling it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Yeah. ...i don't think I can sell it. You know I didn't think I had an attachment to it until I saw the pictures that inspired my wife's first children's book, "Daddy's Guitar". It was my son holding the 575 which was built the same year he was born. The Eagle is still going. Great guitar but just not for me. Looking to get a killer amp out of selling it. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Keeper! :icon_smile:

gallery_987_181_320491.jpg

Yeah. ...i don't think I can sell it. You know I didn't think I had an attachment to it until I saw the pictures that inspired my wife's first children's book, "Daddy's Guitar". It was my son holding the 575 which was built the same year he was born. The Eagle is still going. Great guitar but just not for me. Looking to get a killer amp out of selling it. Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Keeper! :icon_smile:

It won't actually be that amp all things going right. Stay tuned!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Good move Barry, you would regret selling "Daddy's Guitar". I find that I go through phases with which guitar is my go to. The way you have described the 575 in past threads sounds like you have a special affinity for it.

I'm considering selling my 575 Custom, got it new from Wolfe in 2008 with the intention of taking some jazz lessons but life got in the way and it has been a case queen. I pick up my solid bodies more, maybe the size i don't know.

Archived