Heritage Owners Club

My first Heritage finally done.

rstein

Hey WM,

Here's a few shots of your build in progress......enjoy.

Thank you for supporting Heritage Guitars!!!!!!!!

IMG_20140709_110630_326_zps98cf7880.jpg

IMG95201407099511070095164_zps84238bf2.j

IMG_20140709_110639_566_zps111865e1.jpg

IMG_20140709_120641_781_zps9fcb55c3.jpg

Redsand,

You're the man, THANK YOU!!!

Just for the record, you can't post too many pics so please keep them coming! Once the build has begun, how long does it usually take for a finished product?

Thanks again,

WM

Redsand,

You're the man, THANK YOU!!!

Just for the record, you can't post too many pics so please keep them coming! Once the build has begun, how long does it usually take for a finished product?

Thanks again,

WM

Glad to help WM!!!

I'd love to take credit but the pics are actually coming from mattjayworker..........who's banned from the HOC. :icon_pirat:

That's a classy build. Congratulations!

Hey WM,

Here's a few shots of your build in progress......enjoy.

Thank you for supporting Heritage Guitars!!!!!!!!

IMG_20140709_110630_326_zps98cf7880.jpg

IMG95201407099511070095164_zps84238bf2.j

IMG_20140709_110639_566_zps111865e1.jpg

IMG_20140709_120641_781_zps9fcb55c3.jpg

Why are you posting these pictures here?! Start your own thread!

I am not mad. I like the photos just wondering why he is posting those photos here?

Trying to be nice to whiskeymike maybe? I was just thinking how cool it was that a member could post here that he had a build coming and then get a factory picture or three. You don't see that with the G brand.

Oh, congrats on the 157.

Dude, you got ballz. "Never played a Heritage" but you order one new from the factory. Talk about jumping in with both feet. That's really cool to me that you did that and that it turned out to be exactly what you wanted. I'm jealous. Beautiful guitar. Now I have to go over to the Heritage site and see what a H 157 is.

Congratulations!! I've only played one Heritage myself and am eager to find more to play.

Dude, you got ballz. "Never played a Heritage" but you order one new from the factory. Talk about jumping in with both feet. That's really cool to me that you did that and that it turned out to be exactly what you wanted. I'm jealous. Beautiful guitar. Now I have to go over to the Heritage site and see what a H 157 is.

Congratulations!! I've only played one Heritage myself and am eager to find more to play.

We'll i have a relative who designed the first humming bird pick guard, most of my older family worked there when it was gibson and my aunt went to school with either Marv or Jim. I have a 60's J45 so I had a pretty good idea of build guality

We'll i have a relative who designed the first humming bird pick guard, most of my older family worked there when it was gibson and my aunt went to school with either Marv or Jim. I have a 60's J45 so I had a pretty good idea of build guality

When I say aunt I mean my grandmas sister. My grandma worked there too.

Sounds like a great family history. Congrats again on the guitar.

Archived