Heritage Owners Club

Organ on guitar

fxdx99

I wonder what Charley Hunter uses for his organ tones???? This is pretty cool, but I wonder if if would end up being in the drawer with all of my other pedals that become somewhat of a novelty. Probably not. Damn, you could try to be George Benson and Jimmy Smith at the same time!

I had one of the late 70's Guitorgan guitars if anyone remembers those. I had issues with it and sold it to friend that totally bonded with it.

I've seen the demo vidoes a couple times, only one sounded terrible to which I think the guy was playing into an overdriven amp. Plus I think added reverb/tremolo is important to get it to sound right too. Either way, I'll be looking for one when the price comes down or if I find a deal on a used one...

On a related topic, anyone check out the new BeatBuddy? That also seems interesting.

Well, this was a risky click but well worth it. That's a nifty little unit you have there, Randy. Hope we get to see it at PSP!

Wait, that came out all wrong, didn't it. :blush:

What I mean is, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we are waiting with baited breath to watch you fiddle the knob and squeeze out...no, this is going badly. Let me start again...if anyone knows how to handle an orga...you know what, I'm done...

:icon_jokercolor:

Seriously, that's pretty cool. Had never heard of it before, but I can see where it would be fun to play with...dammit. Forget it.

Dick has stolen my punch lines...

Enjoy your organ device Randy..

At what age will our sophomoric humor subside?

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like that would be useful on any Machine Head covers. Especially Smoke On The Water. I like it.

Archived