Heritage Owners Club

new tremolo pedal incoming

gpuma

That's a very cool design. I'm thinking that will give you a very expressive experience. I've never seen anything quite like that. (Maybe I need to get out more?)

I kind of stumbled upon it while researching, as it was way over my budget. But fell immediately in love with the unique features. I then found a very good deal on one and you know how it goes... Ended up going over budget.

I kind of stumbled upon it while researching, as it was way over my budget. But fell immediately in love with the unique features. I then found a very good deal on one and you know how it goes... Ended up going over budget.

Budget smudget. Nice choice. I can't wait to see what you think of it when you try it out!

Got it. The first half hour impressions:

• no volume drop (actually a very very slight volume increase)
  • the envelope function is coolest thing ever... you can get like a doppler effect
  • play this thing in stereo and the tremolo become panning; it's a lot of fun. I had my two Mesa (Mark V and 5:25), firstly both super clean then one on the high gain channel. Cool effect

I haven't tried hooking up a separate envelope controller and/or an expression pedal.

So far I am very happy with it.

Disclaimer: I tried it on at bedroom level volume so even though I had a good feeling about the tone, I am waiting to try it with some more volume.

I am such a moron, I want to kick myself. Installing my precious new trem on the board I picked up the wrong cable (the one that inverts polarity) and whoops I fried the pedal.

I am so mad I don't even know if I want to scream or hit myself or what

I am such a moron, I want to kick myself. Installing my precious new trem on the board I picked up the wrong cable (the one that inverts polarity) and whoops I fried the pedal.

Do both simultaneously.

This is one of those situations where I dont know what to say to make anyone feel better about things.

If I say "I thought I was the only one who did stuff like that", all Im doing is dragging you down to my level.

so, sorry to hear about that. I feel your pain.

They are a small company, do you want me to put you in touch with the owners?? Seems like a small company would care about thier reputation and take care of you!

They are a small company, do you want me to put you in touch with the owners?? Seems like a small company would care about thier reputation and take care of you!

Thank you Guy. I did send a message yesterday night but if you know the owners that might be helpful.

Still a pain in the butt, yes? I think most of us have fried a peddle or two along the way.

Long ago, a bass playing friend had recently started using an SVT and didn't know anything about tubes etc. One night after the last set we were relaxing and his amp started lighting up, flashing orange, and putting up a little smoke. His reaction was to grab a glass of water and he got up to douse it. We had to physically restrain him until we could explain that it was his power tube blowing. He was demoralized that his amp needed some attention but I can imagine what would have happened if he'd added water at that point!

Sorry to drone on, but another friend I worked with for a while always had junky gear. I felt kind of bad because I assumed he just had no money. So me and the band chipped in one year for his b'day and got him a nice wireless rig and gave it to him at the gig. By the end of the night it was being held together with Duct tape just like the rest of his stuff and I realized what the problem was.

Update:

They already replied to my email. Short and concise:

"No problem to fix it.

see attached RA form"

I am impressed.

Great customer service!

Maybe not as expensive as originally perceived.

Glad it's working out for you.

Archived