Heritage Owners Club

When is PSP?

unikh550

I've been telling people about my 550 that was refinished by Pete because I was tired of the clown finish (ACB), and am trying to send pics. I'd like to visit the factory again, anyway, and meet HOC posters- with my 550. When is it?- Charles Bevell

It's usually around Aug 3rd - I remember because that's my wife's Birthday and that has so far meant that I am going to be committed to something other than playing music that weekend.

This year there has been serious talk about not having it. Not sure if that is still reality or not.

I will be in Kalamazoo the first weekend of August as will several of my low life cronies. When it gets closer to time contact me or another of our Kalamazoo travel agents and we can hook up. There is a VFW right next to the dive people stay in. They have a tank..... ;^)

i wonder if asking for a factory tour on, say, the first thursday of august, would be a good option. that way, no need to impose on the H co. for a friday as in the past. the thursday "pre-glow" seems to have taken on a life of its own in recent years, so having something thur-fri, with bird dancing on the tank (with permission of course) could be made to work if people want it to. $.02

Archived