Heritage Owners Club

Got my H157 back thanks to an HOC member

RhoadsScholar

Two are better than one.

I am sure we have all experienced the one that got away. I have been enjoying this guitar the past couple of months along with my other Heritage guitars. I originally got it from the good Doctor and it found its way to Japan to yuominae. Thru another aquiistion inquiry, I was able to get it back (It was NOS from Mark, then traveled to Japan, and now it is back).

There are so many variations but this one was the "just right for me" and am hopeful I don't part with it. I have added some pics along with its traveling companion, a White 157 (a.k.a. RhoadsScholar tribute) of sorts (these guitars are amazingly simliar except for the color). Both weigh about the same but there was something about this vintage burst 157 that I really loved.

web20feb202820201220007.jpg

T2eC16VHJHoE9n3Ke5nWBQJscH6o1Q60_3.jpg

and its companion

157p6_zpshy6wrbhc.jpg

with upgraded hardware

157p19_zpsfpa3j6tf.jpg

I think Les would approve of this one

157p1_zpsb25lsmyn.jpg

Both of your H-157's are beautiful guitars, congratulations on the return of your VSB!

The H-157 is a Heritage flavor that I have not sampled yet, one day I will.

Congratulations, Bob! You always have such great taste in gear. Staying close to Mark G will assure that that continues to be the case.

THANKS Brian, I hope you enjoying the super. I play the 525 a lot. Living fairly close to the good doctor (mark) is the next best thing to hanging at Heritage. As we all know by now, it is hard to part with any of them but I must admit, getting one back that got away is a good feeling too. :icon_smile:

Archived