Heritage Owners Club

Stupid question

Conneazoo

You are thinking of the model H357.

No, they won't do V shapes or explorer shapes. We tried.

Aww shucks. I've been having an Explorer jones lately. I guess I'll have to research Hamer or Dean. I refuse to look at the big G, unless it was Kazoo made.

Any other companies that did the Explorer well?

Thanks Hangar18 for letting me know.

Thanks FredZepp for the images. Can't really say that either of them float my boat.

Hangar18, I had a Jackson Kelly at one point and let it go. I found it to be too curvy on the bottom cut. Uncomfortable to play while sitting. The LTD's look cool.

Guy, that Dean that you have on GBase looks very cool. I won't entertain the Gibbys though.

These early, long discontinued designs were about as close to an Explorer or a Flying V as Heritage came....

Terminator.jpg

I'd like this design a lot better if that top left shoulder on the body was shaped like an Explorer, had a normal bridge and had all the wiring "rear route". I'd even accept the selector switch over by the bridge and VOL/TONE knobs.

Aww shucks. I've been having an Explorer jones lately. I guess I'll have to research Hamer or Dean. I refuse to look at the big G, unless it was Kazoo made.

Any other companies that did the Explorer well?

Thanks Hangar18 for letting me know.

Unfortunately Hamer is no more. Thanks to FMIC.

But if you are looking for a great Explorer try Mike Shishkov.

http://shishkovguitars.com/

Mike was a long time employee at Hamer and started his own business about a year ago. He is building some great guitars at reasonable prices.

You can find some of his new Ultimates here.

http://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/forum/10-shishkov-guitars/

Archived