Heritage Owners Club

Pick-Up Bracket

BigJim

I'm going to purchase a 1994 H-150. The neck pick-up bracket is broken. Where can I purchase a new one?

Thanks

WELCOME TO THE CLUB DUDE!!!

We would love to see pics of your 150!  It seems like everybody says Stew Mac has a lot of acsessories that fit Heritage?  Or if you have trouble, PM me, i live close to Heritage, i may be able to pick you up a set right from the shop.

That was fast. I checked it out today. My main concerns were the neck, weight, and pick-ups. I liked them all, and should purchase the guitar this week. Any idea what stock pick-ups are in it?

Thanks

That was fast. I checked it out today. My main concerns were the neck, weight, and pick-ups. I liked them all, and should purchase the guitar this week. Any idea what stock pick-ups are in it?

Thanks

4 mounting screws per pickup usually means Schaller pickups, though they could be Heritages own HRWs.

2 mounting holes generally means Duncans, possibly '59s.

If you open the rear pickup control cover it might be written on the inside.

By the way, Welcome to the HOC.

.... Brent you read my mind !

;D

Thanks Fellas. I never played a Heritage before today. I've heard great things about them so, when one came up for sale locally, I wanted to check it out. Solid and well crafted, a great instrument.

Thanks Fellas. I never played a Heritage before today. I've heard great things about them so, when one came up for sale locally, I wanted to check it out. Solid and well crafted, a great instrument.

WARNING!  This will not be your last!  There's a world of temptation at Parsons Street!    >:D

(Welcome to the Brotherhood!)

Of course if you post a picture then we'll probably be able to tell you. :wink:

And if you don't post a picture... Well... I'm afraid I just cant say... Believe me though... You don't want to find out... >:D

;D

Oh... and Welcome.... We're a friendly bunch... Just check out the Chinese Heritage thread... ;D

You will also have to listen to the rantings and ravings, knowledgable and witty responses, of a few choice Europeans.

Now there's something to look forward to.

Still waiting for this one. .............  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I'd say you're right on the pickups but you can take them out when you change strings and check the back for the model.  Also on the backside of the control cavity plate there should be a Heritage sticker with the model and color listed.  It looks like Almondburst or antiqueburst.  Great find!

Archived