Heritage Owners Club

Anyone else with a 2 pice back on their H150?

Rude Dog

All mutiple piece Heritages can be sent immediately to the Netherlands where I run my own Multiple Piece Guitar Disposal Organization. No questions asked, total discretion guaranteed. I also wish to express my deep feelings of compassion with all multiple piece heritage owners.

All mutiple piece Heritages can be sent immediately to the Netherlands where I run my own Multiple Piece Guitar Disposal Organization. No questions asked, total discretion guaranteed. I also wish to express my deep feelings of compassion with all multiple piece heritage owners.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

Weight relieved model I believe.

LW= light weight?

You are correct. They are chambered. Mine has a nice woody sound to it, especially with the Seth Lovers in it.

You are correct. They are chambered. Mine has a nice woody sound to it, especially with the Seth Lovers in it.

There's something unique sounding about those guits.

My Guild is a chambered guitar with a maple cap, essentially a semi-hollow with a maple cap but it sounds very different than any other guitar I've owned/played.

There's something unique sounding about those guits.

My Guild is a chambered guitar with a maple cap, essentially a semi-hollow with a maple cap but it sounds very different than any other guitar I've owned/played.

Ditto for my H155 Millie, no F holes, "chambered" by nature of it's build-semi-solid body.

There's IS something unique sounding (vs. my H150 solidbod)

Thats basically what my MillieDC NFH is. Except I believe it's maple all around. Uh .. isn't it? Supposed to be. So a mahog chambered bod with the maple cap would sound a bit dif, I'd expect.

Sorry no weight relieved for me. I sold 2 PRS guitars- a Single cut and a 245- because they didn't have the grit and grunt of my solid body 150s.

Now chambered (intentional removal of wood for a more semi-hollow sound) I am cool with that, but no Swiss cheese please.

Checked my and Jim's 150s tonight.  Both are 1 piece backs.  Jim's 150 is a lot thinner than mine is though..... and a lot lighter. 

Archived