Heritage Owners Club

Three weeks... Ahh,...

Kuz

"Your guitar will get its final coat of finish in the morning, so it should be shipped in about three weeks.

Best,

Vince"

John,

Not to rub it in, mind you. Because I would never ever in my life do something like that buttttt... they did my whole guitar in 30 days. How long has it been on this one, now?

I want to keep this one a surprise, sorry.

But I will give you a hint in saying it is a "tribute" guitar (and no I already have my Sean Costello tribute !!!!).

A Mike Bloomfield tribute with a chunk of the neck's binding gone?   :)

Close Ron, but let's hope for no birthmarks yet.

Kuz are you getting the boys to make you a Heritage "Slash" tribute model ?

.. reliced of course !!!

Ahh, now you are getting colder!!  (but I do respect/like Slash's style compared to the hairband players of the same era)

UPDATE...

My dealer just unbeknown to me called Bill Page and Bill said may be like only 2 weeks (YEA BABY)

That's if the Floyd Rose comes in in time for the factory install. :wink:

UPDATE...

My dealer just unbeknown to me called Bill Page and Bill said may be like only 2 weeks (YEA BABY)

That's if the Floyd Rose comes in in time for the factory install. :wink:

yeah, right, FLOYD?????

Oooh!  The HOC Covert Ops Team has just phoned in the results of their intensive search of the factory dumpster.  They found the order sheet for Kuz' guitar!!

Looks like it's going to be a Sweet 16 with the solid spruce top routed so the Floyd goes up as well as down and chasing LEDs in the neck!(!!!!)  Finish is the new brown burst over sulfur yellow sparkle all-over paint job! 

AWESOME KUZ!

Oooh!  The HOC Covert Ops Team has just phoned in the results of their intensive search of the factory dumpster.  They found the order sheet for Kuz' guitar!!

Looks like it's going to be a Sweet 16 with the solid spruce top routed so the Floyd goes up as well as down and chasing LEDs in the neck!(!!!!)  Finish is the new brown burst over sulfur yellow sparkle all-over paint job! 

AWESOME KUZ!

beer out the nose (THANKS) :laughing4: :laughing4:

AWESOME KUZ!

Kuz the taste police will be over to interview you shortly,

:police: :police: :police:

.. ( please change out of the dayglo bermudas and string vest )

;D

Kuz the taste police will be over to interview you shortly,

:police: :police: :police:

.. ( please change out of the dayglo bermudas and string vest )

;D

I need to speak to the Beer Commissioner....

OR

Man Law #341 "No Sweet 16 shall be allowed to have a Floyd rose unless finished in Black silver burst!"

Archived