Heritage Owners Club

Korina137

Spectrum13

OK, I know Slate will focus on the record collection....

P90s still rule...

[/img]

P-90's and the Beano album!!!  Perfect!  I'm betting you also have Edgar Winter and White Trash's Roadwork.

Funny you should post this today.

Ive been developing a taste for P90's over the last week or so.

Running in a parallel line a theme has been developing with Korina guitars.

Right here the two lines connected.

Just had a "Doh" moment.

Slate... Buddy Miles... ever hear the tune "? of why"  Other tasty item's ... Projections - Blues Project / Live at Town Hall - Blues Project

Freak Out - Mother of Invention (First Album with "Watts Riot Song" -first Rap  song I ever heard if you don't count Dylan.

First Winter  - Johnny W.

Born Under a Bad Sign - Albert

"What's Shaking" Out takes from Clapton & John Mayall / Butterfield Blues Band / Lovin Spoonfull 

Are You Experienced (English)

East West / Butterfield

Day in the Life / Wes

This stuff was hard to get or know about back before the internet.

Slate... Buddy Miles... ever hear the tune "? of why"  Other tasty item's ... Projections - Blues Project / Live at Town Hall - Blues Project

Freak Out - Mother of Invention (First Album with "Watts Riot Song" -first Rap  song I ever heard if you don't count Dylan.

First Winter  - Johnny W.

Born Under a Bad Sign - Albert

"What's Shaking" Out takes from Clapton & John Mayall / Butterfield Blues Band / Lovin Spoonfull 

Are You Experienced (English)

East West / Butterfield

Day in the Life / Wes

This stuff was hard to get or know about back before the internet.

Spectrum:

Fab material, all!  Had the good fortune to hang out with some of the right wrong kids in high school, who were on that stuff when it was new!  Butterfield's work introduced me to Buddy, Bloomers, and Elvin Bishop (Love "The Work Song"!)  Still have about 85% of Zappa's stuff on vinyl.  Have some live Bloomfield wherein he introduces the relatively unknown Johnny Winter.  Got my first Mayall disc, with Peter Green, then.  Thanks for the trip down Memory Lane!  Very cool to look at your posts on the pretext of seeing guitars, and find, as well, the album covers!  Thanks! 

I'm working on my Albert King tuning on my new/old G&L. Gonna keep it righty sturng  and play it lefty.

I'm working on my Albert King tuning on my new/old G&L. Gonna keep it righty strung  and play it lefty.

So you're up for a challenge then !

Are you gonna bend up or down ? That's what kills me about playing a righty guitar upside down, bending the low strings is actually easier but if you bend say the first string towards you as normal it just rolls off the fretboard, so you have to go the opposite way.

It's like trying to break the habits of a life time ... very very difficult to do, well it is for me anyway, I'm just a die hard at heart !

Archived