Heritage Owners Club

I love these tops!

shook494

I was taking pictures of my VH room because it is now a thing of the past. :(  My wife and I are expecting again in a few weeks so the room is now a little boys room. ;D  Anyway, I was taking pictures for memory sake and looking at my 150's.  I love these tops!  They're great guitars and I bet you would have to pay extra for these tops from G****n. Thanks for looking!

width=600 height=450http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll186/shook494/DSC00339.jpg[/img]

Great room you have there, and nice guitars !  What if the little guy likes red

and wants to play guitar ?

We also went from two extra rooms to none.  I keep telling my eldest daughter

that when she moves out I'm taking my room back  :)

Congrats in advance on the new addition to the family.

Thanks Paul P.  I tell my oldest that all the time. ;D  One day I'll get a room back.  If he likes red and plays then I'll have him paint it again.  It took forever to get those lines done!

They do make some pretty guitars. 

When my girls were little they were so sweet.  Now that they are older they constantly remind me of why animals eat their young at birth.  :wink:

Shook, I remember when you acquired that "dot"150.  Even more gorgeous than I recall!  Terrific flame!  Good luck with the new addition!  Mine's twenty-four now, but I remember the twenty-mile-an-hour drive home from the hospital like it was last week.  Best wishes to you and the missus!

Awsome room and gitfiddles, Shook!

How much would you charge a brother to do that to my music room? :wink:

It reminds me of the room I got after my 'badass-teenage-niece-from-hell' moved out.  She had wanted to paint the entire room purple while she lived with me.  Man, am I glad I didn't give in!  Now the room is still white, filled with guitars and amps...and best yet...no more dirty clothes all over the floor!  8)

If I had your EVH room, I'd leave it as is for as long as possible. 

Awsome room and gitfiddles, Shook!

How much would you charge a brother to do that to my music room? :wink:

It reminds me of the room I got after my 'badass-teenage-niece-from-hell' moved out.  She had wanted to paint the entire room purple while she lived with me.  Man, am I glad I didn't give in!  Now the room is still white, filled with guitars and amps...and best yet...no more dirty clothes all over the floor!   8)

If I had your EVH room, I'd leave it as is for as long as possible. 

First. Thank you.  Second.  I would do it for you for a few cold ones and then maybe jam for a while.  I'm easy that way.  My wife is actually making me buy cases for them to hang in our other room. These are the ones.

http://www.playolacases.com/onyx_wash.htm

I think they will look pretty cool in there. She wants to put them in glass because they're the prettiest art we have. ;D  Her words, not mine!  Good woman :)

You could name him Eddie.

or 'Wolfie'

Archived