Heritage Owners Club

So... I am to get a 1991 H140

barrymclark

Yeah...  Buy new creme ones off of Unc'

Or buy standard ones and drill the extra holes.  I think HFB did this before.

Funny enough.... an unexpected box showed up at my work address with three pickup rings in it. I never made mention one to anyone at Heritage that the 140 had broken pickup rings. Me thinks Ren is at work here. I have had some correspondence with him and the emails he gets has my work address in the signature.

I tell you what... these guys know how to make dedicated fans. It isn't the freebie thing... it is the thoughtfulness of it. Just out of the blue and they must have gone on here to see that I was looking for a solution to the pickup ring issue.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Funny enough.... an unexpected box showed up at my work address with three pickup rings in it. I never made mention one to anyone at Heritage that the 140 had broken pickup rings. Me thinks Ren is at work here. I have had some correspondence with him and the emails he gets has my work address in the signature.

I tell you what... these guys know how to make dedicated fans. It isn't the freebie thing... it is the thoughtfulness of it. Just out of the blue and they must have gone on here to see that I was looking for a solution to the pickup ring issue.

It's so nice to feel loved.

:-*  :-*  :-*

.. seriously though, +1 to the sender, especially if it was Ren. Very good of them indeed.

Barry, are we ever going to find out about your P90 project? I'm starting to think your down in the workshop late at night with lightning running between to metal objects like a mad scientist. Then you say.... "it's alive!!!"

Barry, are we ever going to find out about your P90 project? I'm starting to think your down in the workshop late at night with lightning running between to metal objects like a mad scientist. Then you say.... "it's alive!!!"
Which P90 project? The one that I am doing up a 3D CAD model for?

That would be the one.
Might take me a bit. I have three of the projects I am doing.

One would be an SG type of guitar (this is the one with P90's). Another would be a model of the 140 when I can get it and take measurements. The final one is one of my own design.

Just ordered a trio! Thanks for showing me this! I am way pumped about how this will look!
Got em on there... but the poles on the neck pick up didn't quite line up. A little bit of coaxing and it went on. It looks a tad off.. but from a distance... you wouldn't know anything was wrong. The two bridge pickups were dead on though.

Maybe the neck has narrower pole spacing? Wonder if they make a neck pickup cover.

I thought about leaving the pickups exposed and putting a chrome pickup ring around them... but this looks pretty slick.

Archived