Heritage Owners Club

Rivera M55

Cool - that's great that it's in such good condition and that you're diggin it. Looking forward to hearing that pupply in August.

thanks Randy!!!

what are we doing in August? :blink: are you having me over for dinner :P

That looks sweet Brent. It's very compact. I hope you let rip tonight.The amp I mean. :blink:
...and i did Paul...3 was loud, 5 was making my ears bleed, 7.......well, lets just say i need a bigger space for 7

what are we doing in August? :blink: are you having me over for dinner :P

No, no.... The two of you are having me over for dinner.... Dessert will be a blue 555, served with some Rivera! Heh...!

Congrats on the new box, Brent. Enjoy!

My 2 Cents..Getting an amp like that Rivera is a no-brainer..Very flexible, and because it's only 1x12 a lot lighter than a head and cabinet combo..ENJOY>>

Brent, Can the Rivera do the super clean tone for rhythm? Or does it break up easily if you push it? I really like an amp that can stay clean when you want it to..

Brent, Can the Rivera do the super clean tone for rhythm? Or does it break up easily if you push it? I really like an amp that can stay clean when you want it to..
i havent really tried a lot of clean stuff w/ it yet...i'll get back to you on that ;)

How does it compare to your previous amp Brent ? On a scale of 1 to 10 ?

i think it is a clearer sound overall than the SS head.....the cleans are crisper. a lot more highs and mids, the lows appear to be about the same. (i thinks a 4x12 would help that ;) )

the Rivera is a lot more versitle....i just did a demo vid that i think will show this.

i just think the overall sound is more true and real....there is some good SS stuff out there too...its all personal preference

i think it is a clearer sound overall than the SS head.....the cleans are crisper. a lot more highs and mids, the lows appear to be about the same. (i thinks a 4x12 would help that ;) )

the Rivera is a lot more versitle....i just did a demo vid that i think will show this.

i just think the overall sound is more true and real....there is some good SS stuff out there too...its all personal preference

Nice one Brent ! The V looks very cool indeed.

Here are a couple more demos on the Rivera. The playing isnt so great, but the tone is AWESOME!!!!! :o

I just watched your Abrasive Disposition videos which I'd never seen nor heard about.

Pretty wild ! electric-guitar-054.gif

Are you still in a band ?

I just watched your Abrasive Disposition videos which I'd never seen nor heard about.

Pretty wild ! electric-guitar-054.gif

Are you still in a band ?

oh yeah....we did some pretty heavy stuff...lol

nope, not in a band since my motorcycle accident back in Oct '07

i think it is a clearer sound overall than the SS head.....the cleans are crisper. a lot more highs and mids, the lows appear to be about the same. (i thinks a 4x12 would help that :o )

Hey, Brent. Thanks for sharing your jams with us! Loved it! That V is very cool. The amp sounds great. You got a nice one there. Great cleans great OD. Checked out your youtube bank. Was hopin' to see the Mr. Moore ;) but you have a bunch on there. Liked hearing the 535 on the Rivera, too. Good stuff, mang.

Saw you had on a Wingy's shirt. I'm in Chicago and am really hoping for a Blackhawks/Wings series. It won't get any better than that!!! So tomorrow I'll be pulling for (gulp) Detroit. Now that's something I don't say every day. :o

Scooter

Brent, Congrats and good luck with the new amp, glad you're happy with it. I've heard nothing but good things about Riveras. Whats the wattage on it..55W? Down the road I may be getting one. Does it break up easily at lower volumes? Something like a blackface fender tone (like an old deluxe maybe)? I'll check out your demos as time permits.

Archived