Heritage Owners Club

New guy

Rockin Daddy

Hello, I guess at this point in time I'm the newest new guy around here.

I bought my first Heritage 2 weeks ago, it's an '04 H535.  Found it on the Gear Page making it also my first unplayed purchase.  I've only owned 3 humbucker guitars in some 40 years of playing.  This guitar has Seth Lover's, a very nice and somewhat polite pick up IMO, nothing like the P90s and Fender single coils I'm used to.  It sure is a sweet playing and sounding instrument.  And it's real pretty too boot.

width=359 height=480http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/RockinDaddy/Heritage/H5351.jpg[/img]

I had considered this one a year ago but couldn't swing the deal.  I had it on loan from the store for a week so even though didn't wind up buying it I caught the Heritage bug.

width=600 height=266http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a122/RockinDaddy/Heritage/tdc.jpg[/img]

Welcome to HOC. That's a very nice 535 with some coloring a little different from all others I've seen.  What does Heritage call that type of sunburst.  It looks red to deeper red in the photo...? Nice looking lacquered tweed, too!

Cheers,  Cryoman

Rockin Daddy:

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 535.  If you stick around here, there will be more! 

The other pic you posted intrigues me.  What is it?  Looks like some kind of hybrid between a 516 and an Eagle...it has details which, I think, would preclude its being either.  It's very close to a mid-fifties L-5 CES I lusted after but couldn't afford about four years ago.  So I ordered  Super Eagle spec'd with Lollar P-90's and the Almondburst finish, a guitar I hope looks similar to the pic you posted but with a very different neck.  Thanks for posting that one, as it gives me a pretty good idea that I've done the right thing! 

Anybody know what Daddy's pic is???   

yoslate,

The store hang tag, (Willies American Guitars) said the model was a TDC.  I couldn't find any info about it.  It was fairly thin, maybe 2" or less and about the size of an ES 225.  I think the top was spruce.  It had an end pin output jack.  The guy that had it on consignment had two other Heritages, a 575 and a 535 also on consignment IIRC.  That's all I remember at the moment.  If I think of anything else, I'll post it.

Archived