Heritage Owners Club

Guess What Kuz Has Coming

Kuz

I can't reply to Kuz's post. The reply button isn't active. So I thought I'd just post my own idea of what he might be getting. I say .... a pony. We all want pony's, don't we?

Wonder why his post is locked, or unrepliable, anyway.

In the "Advanced Options..." when you start a new topic is the option to "Lock this post" which makes it, I'm guessing, so that nobody else can reply.

So, while the pony is a good guess, I'm going to go with:

It better not be a black and tan 157 with nickel hardware.

;)

In the "Advanced Options..." when you start a new topic is the option to "Lock this post" which makes it, I'm guessing, so that nobody else can reply.

So, while the pony is a good guess, I'm going to go with:

It better not be a black and tan 157 with nickel hardware.

;)

So, then his title is really "Try to Guess, but you can't 'cause I locked it!!" ???  ;D

Saw those BnT LWs at Jays. If they had one in OSB that would be killer!!

Try to guess what I have coming from Jay (hopefully by Monday).

To make it a little easier this is what I currently own.

-'98 555

-'07 Custom 555

-'98 Sweet 16

-'06 Golden Eagle

I don't know how I hit "lock topic" but then again I don't know how I hit bad notes sometimes either? ;D

SO....

No Pony. Unless I have a boat! ;D

157 is very warm.

555 is cold.

_DSC1893-Edit2.jpg

_DSC1893-Edit2.jpg_thumb

Sorry guys I must of hit the lock button on the first post and now I don't know how to delete it.

I started a new one with "Try this again, Guess.."

Kuz~ I was thinking of a possible H-575, but since you gave us a clue with the '157' teaser....I'm guessing you've ordered an H150 AND a pony.

And it better not be one of those cool Lollar Soapbar models, or I'm going to be so damned jealous!  :)

Kuz~ I was thinking of a possible H-575, but since you gave us a clue with the '157' teaser....I'm guessing you've ordered an H150 AND a pony.

And it better not be one of those cool Lollar Soapbar models, or I'm going to be so damned jealous!  :)

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner!

Just signed the papers for a new job and thought I would treat myself to a little something. I have wanted a "real" '52 gold top for some time (in real I mean Hertiage of course). Graham is putting on the authentic pick guard too. I hope the guitar will be OK since we are supposed to get really cold this weekend.

BTW, I had my eye on the 150 Chestnut burst with Lollar p-90s but someone has that on hold. Who was it again?

Here a pic of mine.

http://www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/GearDetai...px?Item=1594621

Oh and Gitfiddler you win the pony (you only pay shipping & handling = $14,999)

Well, I was close.  :(  Nice choice!

BTW, I had my eye on the 150 Chestnut burst with Lollar p-90s but someone has that on hold. Who was it again?

That would be me!  8)

I have wanted a "real" '52 gold top for some time (in real I mean Hertiage of course). Here a pic of mine.

http://www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/GearDetai...px?Item=1594621

Kuz....  Nicely done!  No way I'll be pulling the trigger on anything soon, but I'd been drooling over that one for a while.  As I've allowed on the forum, I had The Real Thing a few years ago, and I let it go.  Regretted it ever since!  Now living vicariously through your purchase.  Thanks!  Enjoy!!!

slate

Congrats, Kuz!  Man, I had my credit card trembling in my hands a week ago after that very same fat-neck goldtop!!  Timing was not good for me.

Ya snooze, ya lose...But I'm really glad a brother here scored it.

As stated by Yoslate, I too will be "...living vicariously through your purchase...".  8)

Well, I was close.  :(  Nice choice!

That would be me!  8)

I hate you. But job well done locking that one up! ;D

Archived