Heritage Owners Club

G.A.S. ATTACK!

brentrocks

Against my better judgement, I picked up a Stat Deluxe with a headstock repair...but it turned out to be a good move in the end.

It is a 1988 carved top, bound and done in trans cherry...KILLER FLAME! But the kicker for me is the Floyd! I love Floyds. It is all stock, Kahler Spyder (floyd) Schaller pups, 5-way selector, vol/tone.

It plays great and sounds really good...especially the clean tones

P1010028.jpg

P1010030.jpg

P1010035.jpg

P1010036.jpg

P1010039.jpg

P1010042.jpg

P1010047.jpg

SWEET !!!!!! I was considering that one also. It seemed like a great deal, but was scared off by the repair. That looks like a really fun Heritage axe.

Something a bit different seems like your recipe and this one fits the bill. CONGRATS :blush:

That is too cool, Brent! Love the top on it. You have to put a sampling of that on the Brent Channel on youtube!!! Nice find...again.

thanks man!

I've got a 4X12 cab commin...i'll do a Vid with it on the new cab! :P

If it didn't have that Kahler Spyder, I probably would have grabbed that one. The Spyder isn't necessarily a bad trem, but most of them still out there need work and Kahler no longer has replacement parts for them. I don't believe the spacing of the trem studs is compatible with Floyd Roses, either. <_<

That Spyder looks to be in pretty good shape, though. If/when you sell this one, give me a holler.

Archived