Heritage Owners Club

550 and Skolnick sig?

barrymclark

Is the 550 discontinued? Is the Alex Skolnick available to those only 'in the know'?

What happened to the 'H' tailpiece? I rather liked that.

The more I dig into the new site, there were things in the older site I thought were far superior. :huh:

This one does look worlds better though.

Doesn't mention that it is discontinued on the 'discontinued' models page. Is there another location where they maybe have this listed as a discontinued item? Not looking to buy at the moment. Just one of my fav's and hate to see it missing. Wondering where it went.

The Skolnick, that is a bad miss.

I bet you could order a Skolnick from any authorized Heritage dealer...even though it is not specified on their website.

And speaking of Alex, check out this cool video. (I think it has been posted here before, but it's still great to see...even his broken p'up ring!)

Alex S. interview

Yep. Very cool vid!

I know I could order it... but I am just shocked that it isn't on their page at all. I have looked the thing over. Maybe they aren't done with it yet or something. The site I mean. That would explain a lot.

There's been several threads on this topic since the launch of the new site. It was mentioned in one that nothing had been discontinued just that Heritage had not yet gotten all of the content up on the site.

Ah. Ok. Rolling release, huh? haha.

Thanks for the info. Must have missed it on the other threads.

Cool..Nice interview..I did not know that Budda was made by Peavey..You learn something new everyday..

Is the 550 discontinued? Is the Alex Skolnick available to those only 'in the know'?

What happened to the 'H' tailpiece? I rather liked that.

The more I dig into the new site, there were things in the older site I thought were far superior. :(

This one does look worlds better though.

I e-mailed Heritage recently about the H-550 and Ren replied

they are still making it.

Archived