Heritage Owners Club

My 2nd Heritage :)

nachogrande

It took only about a month to buy the 2nd Heritage :o I was hoping to buy Julian's OSB H-150, but as I mentioned at the related topic, the shipping and custom fees were so brutal. So, I decided to buy a brand new Heritage from the distributor friend of mine. I will take much better photos if the sun will come up in Sunday, because flash light kills the flames and light vintage burst.

It has 2 SD '59 installed and since the guitar has a thick kinda tone, they fit so great on it. I'm not planning to change them for now, but I might consider to replace with zebra '59s and of course only for its cosmetic appearance.

783c.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

Cheers,

NG ^_^

DAMN, that is nice.... congrats.

Very nice top and you posted some awe-inspiring pics... ^_^

Two heritage beauties should hold you over for a while....right?

Thanks Fred! I hope they are gonna hold for a while, otherwise I might not be able to hold my wife for a long time :o

WOW!!!

Stunning!!!!

Hi Brandt, I wish, I still live in Toronto and have one of yours, but unfortunately it doesn not look possible. Moreover, I feel a bit bitter about being posted the photos while you are selling your beauties... Damn! ^_^

conorb: Thanks mate :o

Moreover, I feel a bit bitter about being posted the photos while you are selling your beauties... Damn! ^_^

i am really happy for ya man!!! its my own stupid fault i live in michigan....i still have the H 357 and my LUCZAK and the Wechter acoustic...that is plenty

enjoy your new Heritages!!!

REALLY nice looking 150, nacho! I'm not a big advocate of stripping stuff off of guitars, but with that particular top (a very nice one), that particular color, a pair of zebra whatevers would look very, very business-like! Congrats on the score!

Hey NG, you didn't actually mount the pickguard on that beautiful top, did you?

And here's to my favorite color (I own to vintage sunburst 150s)!!!!

1st - very nice guitar. That was a good one to get to calm the GAS (for a while). 2nd - are you sure that is Vintage Burst? I don't see any burst at all. Looks more like Amber or Burnt Amber, to me. Which is a very cool finish in it's own right. Whichever, nice going. ^_^

Thanks to every one of you!

@brent: I would if I could ;) (However, I am looking forward for the "Bird")

@tulk1: At least that's what I am told, even though I am very aware of the lack of burst which really doesn't bother me at all :biggrin_mini:

Archived