Heritage Owners Club

Another Fun visit to 225 Parsons St.....

brentrocks

Can't wait to see this puppy!

I'm curious though, when you VIP guys make a trip to Parsons St to spec out your guitar, do you still have to go through a dealer to place the actual order?

OH YES!!!

Vince is VERY strict about not undercutting his dealers. My order is being placed through a local dealer.

Cool, just wondering. Must be very exciting to go there and work out the details in person!

it is a real treat...Vince and i had a nice sit-down in his office, chewed the fat....he is a very busy man....you spend some time around him on a work day and you realize that very quickly!!!

it is a real treat...Vince and i had a nice sit-down in his office, chewed the fat....he is a very busy man....you spend some time around him on a work day and you realize that very quickly!!!

[/quote

Could be a belly /heal/forearm cut and full binding?

We understand why Heritage would not want to be scooped on a new design but this is one major tease.

Latest style from 1959 can only come from Kzoo.

Mine is not the one going to NAMM...but it is the same model as the new one going to NAMM, except mine will be a DC...the one going to NAMM is a SC, and diffetnt color, differnt inlays, different pickups, etc...LOL :lol_mini:

You Love to torture us, don't you? -_-

Im hanging drywall this morning...my phone rings. I finish that sheet of board and look at my phone....it says Ren Wall. So i called back and Ren says, "what color binding do you want on the neck and headstock, cream or white?" I forgot that i had not picked a binding color...LOL...i opted for cream.

Im hanging drywall this morning...my phone rings. I finish that sheet of board and look at my phone....it says Ren Wall. So i called back and Ren says, "what color binding do you want on the neck and headstock, cream or white?" I forgot that i had not picked a binding color...LOL...i opted for cream.

I always like the creme or off-white binding better. It's all going to age anyway. Just kinda gives it a head start that way! :D

Good call on the cream binding.

It will make the metal flakes in the UV purple stand out more!

• 4 weeks later...
i saw it today.....OMFG!!! it is friggin fabulous!!!

it will be done next week!!!

Excellent !!!

We all await the arrival of this one anxiously. It must be soooo cool to be able to visit during the process and watch it progress... to your spec.

Archived