Heritage Owners Club

Another Fun visit to 225 Parsons St.....

brentrocks

I drove down to Heritage this morning to spec out my H 137. Chatted with everybody down there, as I always do...LOL. Vince and I set down and speced out my 137 DC, and sitting in his office, was a NEW NAMM 137....but this one was "special", and i liked it so much i changed my order!!!

I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag, well because its being released at NAMM....but i am sssooooo stoked!!! Mine will be the 1st production DC of this new model.

Did i mention, im excited!!! :D

NAMM H137. Yeah, yeah. Real nice. -_- Did you happen to see any really cool Prospects sitting around? One with maybe a really dark rosewood fb and traps? Now THAT would get me excited.

Well, okay ... excited about your H137, too. If you insist. ........... :D

Congrats in advance, Brent. You know we're all sitting around trying to imagine what this new 137DC will look like.

I'm guessing Korina body, Bound Neck and Headstock with Jason Lollar P90's...but that is only a totally uninformed guess.

Hey, maybe we need another thread to try and guess what this newborn will look like. :D

Yes, I need to get up the nerve and stop in sometime. I'm in K'zoo all the time, and in fact, drive by the plant downtown all the time. One of these days...

Congrats on the NAMM 137!

NAMM H137. Yeah, yeah. Real nice. :D Did you happen to see any really cool Prospects sitting around?

what color is it...because yes i did see a Prospect....i believe it was getting buffed?

Yes, I need to get up the nerve and stop in sometime. I'm in K'zoo all the time, and in fact, drive by the plant downtown all the time. One of these days...

Congrats on the NAMM 137!

Mine is not the one going to NAMM...but it is the same model as the new one going to NAMM, except mine will be a DC...the one going to NAMM is a SC, and diffetnt color, differnt inlays, different pickups, etc...LOL :D

Congrats in advance, Brent. You know we're all sitting around trying to imagine what this new 137DC will look like.

I'm guessing Korina body, Bound Neck and Headstock with Jason Lollar P90's...but that is only a totally uninformed guess.

Hey, maybe we need another thread to try and guess what this newborn will look like. :D

I think you guys will be VERY surprised by this NEW MODEL!!!! i would have been very happy with the TV yellow DC, but this new 137 is the berries!!!

Mine is not the one going to NAMM...but it is the same model as the new one going to NAMM, except mine will be a DC...the one going to NAMM is a SC, and diffetnt color, differnt inlays, different pickups, etc...LOL -_-

So your's is gonna be the exact same, but different.

Cool :D

So your's is gonna be the exact same, but different.

Cool :D

you could say im gonna be the ginuea pig for the DC version of this new Heritage Axe....the SC version is going to NAMM and it was sooooo cooolll.....i had to get the DC version, i was just floored!!!!

Hey, maybe we need another thread to try and guess what this newborn will look like. :smile_mini2:

I'm guessing 3 single coils and a tone sucker!!

I drove down to Heritage this morning to spec out my H 137. Chatted with everybody down there, as I always do...LOL. Vince and I set down and speced out my 137 DC, and sitting in his office, was a NEW NAMM 137....but this one was "special", and i liked it so much i changed my order!!!

I'm not going to let the cat out of the bag, well because its being released at NAMM....but i am sssooooo stoked!!! Mine will be the 1st production DC of this new model.

Did i mention, im excited!!! :smile_mini2:

I know the full story and let's just say when he post pics of this new baby........ "clean up mess off of computer monitors in isle 9"

YEA, BABY!!!!!

you could say im gonna be the ginuea pig for the DC version of this new Heritage Axe....the SC version is going to NAMM and it was sooooo cooolll.....i had to get the DC version, i was just floored!!!!

That is very cool! Can't wait for the details!

Archived