Heritage Owners Club

Wolf in a sheepskin's clothing....

brentrocks

ah, I see the differences now, thx!!

1. horn is different ( I actually prefer the new one! )

2. the top bout of the body is narrower on the new ones...look at the left side by the pup switch...or is that just an optical illusion?

3. the headstock is longer on the older ones...see how far it extends up past the tuning pegs? and the logo is also moved upwards to match

OMG...the headstock is WAY LONGER!!!

didnt see that untill now!!!

The head stock on my 06 H150 is as long as the 1989 on the left. I think......

Congratulations on a great find...and thanks for the comparison and the year change.....that helps me understand my 1990 157....it has the old truss rod cover and pick guard but the horn looks more like the newer ones...or is it just me?....or did they do the 157 different from the beginning?

IMG_3235.jpg1-2.jpg

ohhhh, wait a minute.....the Gary Moore is a '90....'89 must have been the last year....the GM has the newer cut. that is wierd because the '89 cherryburst was made late '89 October 5th of 1989...hummmm???

Side-by-Side

1989 H 150 on the left. 2003 H 150 on the right.

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg

IMG_3237.jpg

IMG_3240.jpg

This 1989 Heritage is in AWESOME condition!!! VERY slim neck. Super low action, great frets. This guitar shows less wear than my 2003. Great flame, 1 piece back, nice rosewood. 9.5 lbs. I have to compliment Jeremy for his honesty, the guitar was EXACTLY as he said! The guitar is all original except for the pups....he had a set of Zakk Wylde EMGs installed. I havent had a chance to really give them a full trial...(sound clips comming later)....they are certainly hot though.

All-in-all this is a great example of a vintage Heritage...im very pleased!!!!

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3244.jpg

IMG_3251.jpg

IMG_3252.jpg

IMG_3253.jpg

IMG_3255.jpg

How many guitars do you have?? Seems like you are always selling and buying. I get too attached to mine!!

Allan

post-224-1266101168_thumb.jpg

i have really wamed up to the EMGs....i never realized how small the pots are for those things...lol

that is a really great playing H 150

See-not so bad eh? Maybe I should put them back in the GM? Don't want to mess with "perfection" right now.

Archived