Heritage Owners Club

Got Wood

brentrocks

I just came up from my guitar room...played all 3 of my Heritages tonight. I'm so impressed with the quality across the spectrum....

1989 H 150...the early days of the H 150, supperior materials, solid construction, great tone!!

IMG_3251.jpg

2003 H 150...14 yrs later, same great woods, lots of TLC in the build, superb tone.

IMG_3175.jpg

2010 H 137...same place, some new faces, same great quality...killer paint, vintage tone with a new era twist.

IMG_3203.jpg

2020??????????

I just came up from my guitar room...played all 3 of my Heritages tonight. I'm so impressed with the quality across the spectrum....

1989 H 150...the early days of the H 150, supperior materials, solid construction, great tone!!

IMG_3251.jpg

2003 H 150...14 yrs later, same great woods, lots of TLC in the build, superb tone.

IMG_3175.jpg

2010 H 137...same place, some new faces, same great quality...killer paint, vintage tone with a new era twist.

IMG_3203.jpg

2020??????????

Some very nice geetars there Brent !

I reckon by 2020 you will be on your 500th Heritage ... B)

I was thinking about these three the other day, it would hard to pick a favorite out of the three.... B)

And any of those three pics of them that you posted would make a cool poster ... with Heritage logo in the corner....

I think he's going for that reliced look. Starts with shattering the finish. Then, the files and chains come out!

I think that 2020 would look like this :thumbsup:

ggggtwo.jpg

well i really don't hope that is true....

ggggtwo.jpg

Looks like a guitar that "Mad MAx" would play..

Brent, I can see why you had to play all three, it would be really tough to pick one over the other. Of course, knowing the background, one would have to judge the 137 to be extra special.

Oh bye the way fellows, that's not real snow, that's cotton Brent put down to fool us.

2020??????????

At first read I thought Brent ment the next Heritage was coming in 2020, but then I realized how absurd and inhumanly possible that is.

ggggtwo.jpg

whoa steampunk guitar!

maybe if 2012 is reality and there is a mini apocalypse then by 2020 everything is steam punk. I could see the city of K and the surrounding countryside (for wood) guarded and die hard Heritage owners flock to protect it

Max: I'm just here for the guitars.

The Gyro Captain: Don't touch please, that's a precision instrument.

The Humungus: There has been too much violence. Too much pain. Bad instruments. Lame music. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your factory, the luthiers, the guitars, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.

Mechanic: The last of the '08 Heritages... a piece of history!

IMG_3203.jpg

2020??????????

That is one fine hunk of wood! Custom order?

That is one fine hunk of wood! Custom order?

Thank you and welcome to the HOC!!!!

It was a custom order...this is the 1st of a new breed of H 137s....the H 137 DC Deluxe, introduced at NAMM a few weeks ago.

Or 2020 is something like this??? :D

Weirdest-Guitar-On-Earth-Ever-291.jpg

And i really dont like the weird spacey flying V thing.

O and i really like the H 137 its something different and it looks gorgeous. And the paint...just the end. Its perfect

Archived