Grover Machine Heads

Tone – Pro Bridge and TP

Pickups - Seymour Duncan 59’s

Strings - GHS 10/46

Truss Rod Cover engraved 25th Anniversary

Registration # on Certificate and Custom Label

HOLY S**T!!!!

That is cool!!!!

Do you think Brent may be working on getting one of these????? B)

maybe? if it had traps?

I said to Vince a while back, that would be a GREAT LE to do....i must have made an impression?

I know this is sacriligious and away from the point of this thread, but there is another brand/guitar I am looking at.

. Got Kent's for pickups.

Love that sound. Different than my Heritage, but it would work. A LOT MORE DRESSY than I want.

Think of a Heritage model that sounds like that all around?

Very sweet sounding axe..It's not sacreligious because most of us own brands other than Heritage too..we just favor Heritage..that's all....you are right about one thing..that headstock is a bit dressy IMHO..but what do I know?

wait if you want a Florentine cut can't you request that since its a custom? Or request the PU's the D'Angelico has?

Another option is a 150 with p90's (that's on my to get list).

Also the crate amp is another part of that D'Angelico's sound . . .

I know this is sacriligious and away from the point of this thread, but there is another brand/guitar I am looking at.

Love that sound. Different than my Heritage, but it would work. A LOT MORE DRESSY than I want.

um really

3.jpg

Love D'Angelicos , but these are rather expensive for made in Japan or Korea. maybe?

Get a Millie... EVERYBODY that has one loves it, as long as the neck is not too thick for you.

maybe? if it had traps?

I said to Vince a while back, that would be a GREAT LE to do....i must have made an impression?

I do believe that looks like a Brentrocks model,....

but I forgot about your preference for traps.

Love D'Angelicos , but these are rather expensive for made in Japan or Korea. maybe?

Get a Millie... EVERYBODY that has one loves it, as long as the neck is not too thick for you.

The value of imports have gone WAY up and the quality is easily on par with American made stuff. So... not too bad.

Also really considering just going with a basic 137. With the P90's and no maple cap, it will sound plenty different ... but the same ... ish.

Would like a DC. Not sure though. I really like the pickup selector in the upper bout like the single cut.

Just can't find anyone who is playing a bit more jazz on one. Wanna hear it.

Where I am at right at this moment is...

solid body with the possibility of a chambered like the 170.

Still with a lean to the 140/150(7) but the 137 is possible too.

I am in no hurry... but I do want to make sure that I get the right thing for me.

I know Heritage uses TonePros now. Do their parts come in smoked chrome? I have seen only chrome.

maybe? if it had traps?

I stopped by my local dealer today and asked about availability and price. Hopefully I'll find out within a couple of days.

I also asked about getting the 140 LE with traps rather than dots; I don't expect a yes, but it's worth asking.

conorb

I stopped by my local dealer today and asked about availability and price. Hopefully I'll find out within a couple of days.

I also asked about getting the 140 LE with traps rather than dots; I don't expect a yes, but it's worth asking.

conorb

LE? Not familiar with that designation.

I don't see why they wouldn't do the traps. They'd do about anything else.

LE? Not familiar with that designation.

I don't see why they wouldn't do the traps. They'd do about anything else.

I was calling the 140 25th Anniversary a "Limited Edition" or LE in my post. Sorry if this was confusing. On the Heritage website it's called a "H 140 25th Anniversary Limited Edition." I just tried to shorten it.

So both tags are used.

conorb

Gotcha! If I wasn't down to my last flickering brain cell, I would have picked up on that. haha.

Well, after much deliberation, I know what I will be ordering.

I am sure they will do it. BUT.... it is to be a surprise. :thumbsup:

Archived