Heritage Owners Club

I accidently bought another Heritage

brentrocks

CLIPS....

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4098418

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_4098428

I polished the frets this morning (THEY WERE NASTY)...new strings and an overall clean up. It sounds and plays really good.

The pickups are Duncans, but i dont know which ones? they dont have the SD logo stamped in the back...they are not HRWs. Still sound good though.

For a 2004, its in fabulous shape...just 1 small ding by the bridge pup, hardly no fret wear to speak of. Its a lil bit lighter that the 555. Overall, a VERY good value!!! I'm very happy with it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to mention that my wife and I are headed up to Lawrence, KS tomorrow to visit Mass Street Music. I might just accidentally buy a Surh, a Grosh or a Seuf while we're up there. Then we're going to accidentally buy some aspargus on the way home. I'll post pics if we get any. .............. :D

Holy crap dude, awesome.

Looks just like mine - except for the blocks and mine's antique natural from 2002. I really like the black pick guard too.

I believe those are the same pickups as I have as well.

Doug

Just wanted to follow up and mention I did not accidentally buy any guitars Saturday. Altho' I came close to getting another Dr. Z amp - Jaz 20/40. Amazing amplifier. We did, however, buy some asparagus on purpose. Just sharing ... 'cause. :blum_mini:

Just wanted to follow up and mention I did not accidentally buy any guitars Saturday. Altho' I came close to getting another Dr. Z amp - Jaz 20/40. Amazing amplifier. We did, however, buy some asparagus on purpose. Just sharing ... 'cause. :blum_mini:

Hey Tulk, I just bought a G&L S500 from Mass Street Music. Great guys to work with and they seem to have a great inventory. By the way, my wife and I lived on Tennessee Street when we were going to KU.

Hey Tulk, I just bought a G&L S500 from Mass Street Music. Great guys to work with and they seem to have a great inventory. By the way, my wife and I lived on Tennessee Street when we were going to KU.

I wanted that guitar!! Naw, just kidding. You must have mail-ordered? Who'd you deal with? I generally talk to Brian. Nice guy, got me a great deal on my Carmen Ghia. You should look at the Seuf guitars. Made here in KC. He's doing the "aged thang" right now. But they are amazing guitars for the $$s.

Lawrence KS is one cool little college town. We used to do our big fencing tourneys at the school back when I competed. We went up for BFast Sat, walked around, watched an "Arts Car" parade, did the Mass Street thing. Almost like a mini-vacation.

How's the S500 compare to say, a Strat?

Archived