Heritage Owners Club

I accidently bought another Heritage

brentrocks

Brent I think you should sell me that Korina so you have room for this 'accident'. B)

let me think about that....

ummm...no :huh:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You obviously have found that one in a million gal BrentRocks!

You have chosen well.

I was looking at the pics from the auction and noticed it has SD pups and not HRWs.....i thought the D-VIP system was always equiped with HRWs?

Jay...did you order these with SDs or HRWs?

I was looking at the pics from the auction and noticed it has SD pups and not HRWs.....i thought the D-VIP system was always equiped with HRWs?

Jay...did you order these with SDs or HRWs?

Ahhh. that tells me which one it is... nice.

Brent, I think there wasn't any "accidents" when Heritages were bought. Maybe if it was a different species of guitar, but not with Heritage kudos on the "krash / spill / drop" :thumbsup:

Holy Schnikes!! Very nice. I don't know about the extra dealy-ma-bob switches (I'm a simple man!), but I love the finish, the block inlays and headstock binding! (OK, I'm not THAT simple! haha) Congratulations, Brent; What's the shortest time you've held on to one?! I'd like to see that one at PSP III, but I'm wondering if it will be yours by then....

I finally got it home tonight (had to drive up to UPS werehouse in kzoo to get it). Basicly just got it out of the case to photograph and check the electronics. It made the trip from TX ok...eventhough the box had a HUGE hole in it.

I'm gonna need to do a string change and a fret polish, but everything seems to be in order.

I should have some clips tomorrow.

IMG_4257.jpg

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4248.jpg

IMG_4249.jpg

IMG_4254.jpg

IMG_4258.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4262.jpg

IMG_4266.jpg

IMG_4268.jpg

Oh yeh - NICE! Has the blocks just like you like 'em. Congrats on another beauty, Brent! Is that VIP with SD pickups?

Thanks Randy!

i'm gonna pull the neck pup out tomorrow and check, but i think they are SDs

Archived