Heritage Owners Club

I accidently bought another Heritage

brentrocks

Its not my fault....i never thought the dude would accept my best offer on ebay. i get home from work, and he accepted my offer? it was like $300 less than his BIN price....i figured i was pissing in the wind???

Well i have a new Heritage comming next week ^_^

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its not my fault....i never thought the dude would accept my best offer on ebay. i get home from work, and he accepted my offer? it was like $300 less than his BIN price....i figured i was pissing in the wind???

Well i have a new Heritage comming next week :)

You are on a roll Brent. What do you have coming? Or do we have to guess. ^_^

Well i have a new Heritage comming next week ^_^

Thats the same line I used when I bought the robin... wife buys it every time..

Well i have a new Heritage comming next week :D

Yea, yea, we've heard it all before. As a matter of fact, I think I saw someone say something similar earlier in the week!

I hadn't really planned on this, but last week I was feeling a little like Brent must (most days ^_^ ). When you take a shot at one, sometimes you get lucky. So it was with this one........

I guess that's the good thing about auctions, isn't it? Is this the vintage burst one with the block inlays and bound headstock? That was a nice looking guitar.

Good deal!

So when is Brent's House of Guitars opening?

It seems like about 2 1/2 years ago.

I guess that's the good thing about auctions, isn't it? Is this the vintage burst one with the block inlays and bound headstock? That was a nice looking guitar.

Good deal!

yeah...thats the one!

I think we need to check with the Guinness book of world records to see if they have an entry for most guitars bought in a 12 Month period. Mr. Henderson just might be contending.

I think we need to check with the Guinness book of world records to see if they have an entry for most guitars bought in a 12 Month period. Mr. Henderson just might be contending.

I thought Brent said something the day before the "accident" about having no intention of getting another guitar anytime soon. He may be powerless to stop.

and the conversation went like this

Mrs. Henderson: You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? you intentionally bought another heritage guitar!

Brent: No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.

So when is Brent's House of Guitars opening?

I think it's been in business for a long time!! ^_^

and the conversation went like this

Mrs. Henderson: You miserable slug! You think you can talk your way out of this? you intentionally bought another heritage guitar!

Brent: No I didn't. Honest... I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts. IT WASN'T MY FAULT, I SWEAR TO GOD.

Blues-Brothers-mystery-woman-10.jpg

Brent always wins in the end.

conorb

"accident".....your wife bought that? ......I have to try that one ;) .....congratulations on your newest acquisition....and on getting that one by your wife B)

she doesnt even ask anymore :huh:

Archived