Heritage Owners Club

ok, all you amp fiends...

A long lost buddy contacted me yesterday. He actually made a guitar for me years ago. He has been a cabinet maker longer than I have known him and makes BEAUTIFUL cabinetry. He moved from Georgia back to Indiana and lost contact with him soon after. His name is Scott Campbell.

Well, out of the blue, I get an email from him. Of course, I was happy to hear from an old friend.

He told me what he had been up to. Building amps.

I was stunned. He found his calling. His guitars were very nice, to be sure. But these... I don't know about you guys but I swear he build these with me in mind with regard to their aesthetics.

Not only is it BEAUTIFUL wood work, they sound just sick and are getting rave reviews!

Check it out!

*I had a bit of trouble getting on the page this morning but I was there several times last night.*

All I get is "Directory Listing Denied. This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed."

But I have seen their ads in magazines--very nice workmanship!

Those amps have been on my short list for a long while very cool to hear you know the maker. and yeah those are the most beautiful amps on the market.

Scott is a very cool guy. I met him in 1998 when he lived here in Georgia. About 9 or 10 years ago he moved back to Indiana with his brother. They moved their whole cabinet making business there.

Just got off the horn with him. When me and the wife plan a trip to K'zoo we're swingin by to say hi. Been a long time. Was very cool hearing from him again. Couldn't be more proud of what he is doing.

at the amp expo he attending in Nashville last year, they won the 'loudness' contest for the under 20w amps. haha. The Seraph was the amp I believe. 7w though a 12" produced 121 decibels!

Those are gorgeous. My wife might let me put that in the living room. I am sure they sound as good as they look.

Frickin rediculous!

I may see if I can somehow wrangle one of these for a graduation gift when I finish my mech engineering degree. :D

Maybe the wife will buy that one. haha.

I kid. She is actually really cool about music gear. So long as we have the dough to cover it and the space to put it, she doesn't mind having music gear about the house. She loves that stuff.

I doubt if I want to pay that kind of money, but I did see something on that site I'm extremely interested in. There was a link to another small company called Custom Tones that build what I think is THE BEST sounding preamp I've ever heard in a pedal called the 'Ethos'. It would change my whole rig, simplifying it dramatically. I really-really want one, but when I emailed to find out about waiting time I recieved this in return:

Thank you for your interest in the Ethos Overdrive. The estimated ship date for orders placed today is September-November 2011. Payment will be due at that time. If you have any more questions or would like to place an order, please let us know.

Take care,

Sue Harry

Office Manager

Custom Tones, LLC

16-18 months!!! :diablo_mini:

I've never waited that long for anything. I wonder if Custom Tones is a one man operation.

I doubt if I want to pay that kind of money, but I did see something on that site I'm extremely interested in. There was a link to another small company called Custom Tones that build what I think is THE BEST sounding preamp I've ever heard in a pedal called the 'Ethos'. It would change my whole rig, simplifying it dramatically. I really-really want one, but when I emailed to find out about waiting time I recieved this in return:

Thank you for your interest in the Ethos Overdrive. The estimated ship date for orders placed today is September-November 2011. Payment will be due at that time. If you have any more questions or would like to place an order, please let us know.

Take care,

Sue Harry

Office Manager

Custom Tones, LLC

16-18 months!!! :diablo_mini:

I've never waited that long for anything. I wonder if Custom Tones is a one man operation.

Wow... hopefully that is a typo and ships 2010 ... it's hard to imagine that kind of a wait for a pre-amp, not matter how backed up it is in manufacturing.

A long lost buddy contacted me yesterday. He actually made a guitar for me years ago. He has been a cabinet maker longer than I have known him and makes BEAUTIFUL cabinetry. He moved from Georgia back to Indiana and lost contact with him soon after. His name is Scott Campbell.

Well, out of the blue, I get an email from him. Of course, I was happy to hear from an old friend.

He told me what he had been up to. Building amps.

I was stunned. He found his calling. His guitars were very nice, to be sure. But these... I don't know about you guys but I swear he build these with me in mind with regard to their aesthetics.

Not only is it BEAUTIFUL wood work, they sound just sick and are getting rave reviews!

Check it out!

*I had a bit of trouble getting on the page this morning but I was there several times last night.*

God! Those are absolutely beautiful! Your friend is a true artist! I think he just set the bar higher. I hope he's very successful, b/c he deserves it.

Archived