Heritage Owners Club

H445

DerekR

Newbie here guys. Back in the late 80's I bought a Heritage 445 acoustic in Antique Sunburst. I didn't know much about it at the time, but I knew I liked the way it played and sounded. Mine is a daily player and the sound seems to get sweeter with time. I don't think I have ever seen another Heritage 445 in ASB. Any ideas on the numbers made of these in this color?

Thanks Lads...........

.............. you've GOTTA post some pics, man!

No joke! Stop holding out on us. ;)

I have never seen a 445 that color. All of them have been natural. I have a 475 in Almond burst.

img_0933_std.jpg

img_7455_std.jpg

Ahhh....so the ASB is Almond Sunburst and not Antique Sunburst. Sounds good to me! I'll try to get a pic loaded up tomorrow.

Derek

Welcome Derek...

Can't wait to see your pic... a sweet and rare instrument you choose in the late 80's.

as for the finishes... ASB= Antique Sunburst ALSB= Almond Sunburst

Ahhh....so the ASB is Almond Sunburst and not Antique Sunburst. Sounds good to me! I'll try to get a pic loaded up tomorrow.

Didn't notice you hailed out of Nashvegas. I am two hours down I65 from you in Huntsville.

I hope you made it through the flood OK.

The one on the right is a looker, huh?

img_2318_std.jpg

Well .....here's some pics folks. Pardon my poor picture taking! I snapped a few quick ones before I left the house this morning. Getting it out in the sunlight made me realize how badly it needs a good cleaning/polish! This has been my only acoustic for 20 years now and she gets played daily.

100_1554.jpg

100_1561.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1556.jpg

100_1557.jpg

The label reads: HET 445 ASB

Thanks! Derek

Didn't notice you hailed out of Nashvegas. I am two hours down I65 from you in Huntsville.

I hope you made it through the flood OK.

The one on the right is a looker, huh?

img_2318_std.jpg

I'm really getting jealous of the great photos you guys are able to post. I gotta learn how to do that!! That's a real pretty line up you have there Bird. I am particularly smitten by the one in the middle.

I'm really getting jealous of the great photos you guys are able to post. I gotta learn how to do that!! That's a real pretty line up you have there Bird. I am particularly smitten by the one in the middle.

That 535 is owned by "Miknov" from this forum.

Derek! That 445 is truly unique AND Beautiful! Nice snag!!!

Well .....here's some pics folks. Pardon my poor picture taking! I snapped a few quick ones before I left the house this morning. Getting it out in the sunlight made me realize how badly it needs a good cleaning/polish! This has been my only acoustic for 20 years now and she gets played daily.

100_1554.jpg

100_1561.jpg

100_1562.jpg

100_1556.jpg

100_1557.jpg

The label reads: HET 445 ASB

Thanks! Derek

Awesome!!!!

Archived