Heritage Owners Club

Oh God, say it aint so....

big bob

Oh Dear! What has the mad scientist Bob got in store for us today. Underdog! Where are you???

Maybe twelve or fifteen years ago, I worked with a guy who gave himself a Prince Albert with an ice pick. :o

Twice. :lol:

True story. He was also married to a stripper. He bought her new b00bies for her birthday, then proceeded to show everyone the before and after Polaroids. He asked me, "Whaddaya think of them babies?!" I said, "Which ones are the before and which ones are the after?" We never spoke again...mission accomplished.

Maybe twelve or fifteen years ago, I worked with a guy who gave himself a Prince Albert with an ice pick. :o

Twice. :lol:

True story. He was also married to a stripper. He bought her new b00bies for her birthday, then proceeded to show everyone the before and after Polaroids. He asked me, "Whaddaya think of them babies?!" I said, "Which ones are the before and which ones are the after?" We never spoke again...mission accomplished.

Toooooo FUNNY!!!

It does have something to do with Bones, just not that Bone you freaks...

Got the test set done, not quite there but definitely possible....

Chow..

Lance

What are you doing to Beuhla's Popsicle, now? You're own pickup winds?

Must we always end up in the gutter, This post has nothing to do with my nuts... I said bone's not Boners, not nuts... Bones you know them laughing bones

I'm still trying to figure out what a "Prince Albert" is and why it would involve an ice pick....either I'm too old, or not old enough.

ok.. nothing fantastic, just a set of bones for my custom. The first set (pictured) was just a trial. worked good. will make some more tomorrow.

before (please excuse the washed out pics, took um with the phone)

bones015.jpg

after

bones016.jpg

Switch out the selector switch for a 4 and you've got yourself a small straight...

Hahahahaha......... It would depend on the pickup selection. :D "It was a roll of the dice."

Dude... that is wild..

but interesting in a way. So , do you like the results?

I like the way they look, the first set is just a tad too small, and my drilling was off (may have been the beverages). I hit the dollar store and found a st just a little bigger.

and some other things like a small spark plug and a fishing lure, you know as long as I'm going to drill. I will also try to age the dice, for lack of a better example, like old coffee stained teeth.. (sorry Grandpa)

Back to the LAB, um er garage!!

Oh and I did play for about an hour this morning, I just kept ending up at, of all things, Lover Boy!! (loven every min of it)

I like the way they look, the first set is just a tad too small, and my drilling was off (may have been the beverages). I hit the dollar store and found a st just a little bigger.

and some other things like a small spark plug and a fishing lure, you know as long as I'm going to drill. I will also try to age the dice, for lack of a better example, like old coffee stained teeth.. (sorry Grandpa)

Back to the LAB, um er garage!!

Oh and I did play for about an hour this morning, I just kept ending up at, of all things, Lover Boy!! (loven every min of it)

Lover Boy... ok , these may not work out after all. ....

I would hope that larger dice add a density to the top and enhance the upper mids.. giving the guitar an enhanced vintage growl... but then again tone is a crap shoot.

Back from the garage, um Lab..

Success, I like these. The second set is just a tad bigger than the first and the holes went in mostly on center this time. I also went ahead and gave the second set four coats of lacquer in hopes they will age quicker..

comparison

stage 1 bones016.jpg stage 2 dice002.jpg

dice001.jpg

and some of the plug for good measure,

dice004.jpgdice005.jpg

even though this is the smallest plug they had at walmart, it's still way too big so back to the drawing board for that one..

Archived