Heritage Owners Club

New Guitar Day...

High Flying Bird

... new for him any way.

I sold Jim Goldierocks. 20 years ago I sold him 2 Ricks which he still owns. No doubt that in 20 more he will still have Goldie. He was about to drop the dime on Brent's new 525 but I walked him into the living room where the guitar was and just looked at it. He looked at it then at me back at it and then back to me. "Oh. hell yes!"

jimmyman.jpg

... new for him any way.

I sold Jim Goldierocks. 20 years ago I sold him 2 Ricks which he still owns. No doubt that in 20 more he will still have Goldie. He was about to drop the dime on Brent's new 525 but I walked him into the living room where the guitar was and just looked at it. He looked at it then at me back at it and then back to me. "Oh. hell yes!"

jimmyman.jpg

Jim is a stand up guy, I'm sure he will treat her well.

Why doesn't anyone remember that I SAID I WANT MY NEXT HERITAGE TO BE A HERITAGE WITH A BIGSBY.

RON, I would have bought that from you in a heartbeat...... dang it. I never thought you would ever part with Goldierocks!!!!! :drink2_mini:

RON, I would have bought that from you in a heartbeat...... dang it. I never thought you would ever part with Goldierocks!!!!! :drink2_mini:

Sorry Cuz, if I had sold it to anyone else I wouldn't be able to play it once or twice a week like I will with Jimmyman holding it.

Now I have a wad-o-cash burning a hole in me pocket. Hmmmmmm.........

Sorry Cuz, if I had sold it to anyone else I wouldn't be able to play it once or twice a week like I will with Jimmyman holding it.

Now I have a wad-o-cash burning a hole in me pocket. Hmmmmmm.........

OK, that rational of having it close hand makes me feel better!!!

OK, that rational of having it close hand makes me feel better!!!

He called me Thursday night asking about the 530. After checking out Eljay's new 530 and getting an idea of what he paid for it I called him back and he said he wanted Goldie. I didn't say any thing then.

Ron, I thought we were 535 Goldtop Brothers!! You've broken our gitfiddle bond. Now I have to start a new relationship with Jim. :D

Seriously, that is one of my favorite 535's. That tone-sucking-wiggler-bar is over the top cool.

Congratulations, Jim.

(Here's a shot of Goldirocks step-sister)

post-8-1281364073_thumb.jpg

Archived