Heritage Owners Club

New guitar day for ole GW

golferwave

IMG_0001-3.jpg

IMG_0003-3.jpg

IMG_0006-4.jpg

While everyone was gearing up for PSP III I knew I wouldn't be able to attend due to work so I did the next best thing and got myself another H-150. In the first picture our cat Suki Sue inspects the new arrival. It's a 2007 Vintage burst. I can't wait for next year to be able to attend PSP IV. It's been great reading your threads about the fun time you all had.

That guitar has some pretty lines! If she sounds half as good as she looks, you're going to be a happy camper!!!

Happy NGD :boxing:

Congrats on the new plank, Scott! The top is very similar to Brent's Twentieth Anniversary, a tight, regular flame. Glad you were able to console yourself! Be very cool if you could make it next year.

Congrats on the new plank, Scott! The top is very similar to Brent's Twentieth Anniversary, a tight, regular flame. Glad you were able to console yourself! Be very cool if you could make it next year.

I'll be there Rob! I'm retiring at the end of the year. Off of the treadmill and on to the enjoyment of life that I've earned. My work for the past 38 years has meant no fun for me in the Summer. That will all change now! Keep in touch.

NICE! Congrats, Scott. We missed ya at PSP and look forward to you're presence at IV. So... details on the new axe. Pickups, pots/caps, plans for mods...

Hey Randy!

The pickups in this one are Tom Holmes PAF's. They're 760 bucks for a set everywhere I've looked. This guitar is a sweet playin axe as usual for the Kalamazoo boys. I'm not sure I'm sold on the pups though. They're pretty good, but my Tom Short Marc Ford "Tombuckers", and Bare Knuckle Stormy's are sweeter to me. Has 500K CTS pots and the re-issue Sprague "Bumblebee" .022uF 400V caps. I'm makin a lot of "noise" with it through the Dr. Z Galaxie tonight. As Kenny said " an embarrassment of riches" My family, my gear, and my HOC friends.

Scott, congrats on another incredible 150. What does that make #6. #7, or #8? Whatever it is you have done good my friend.

And I agree with Randy, we missed you at PSP3, maybe next year?

Best,

John

Scott, congrats on another incredible 150. What does that make #6. #7, or #8? Whatever it is you have done good my friend.

And I agree with Randy, we missed you at PSP3, maybe next year?

Best,

John

Thanks John, It's # 9 for now. A friend of mine that owns a local music store has promised to become a Heritage dealer. I've been after him for a while now to do it and he says he'll be ordering his first batch this week. I told him long ago that if he became a dealer I'd be his first customer so # 10 will be on the way. Stay tuned!

Archived