Heritage Owners Club

new one in the flock....H576

bolero

well, I missed out on mgoetting's 550 and was pretty bummed...I couldn't get the funds together in time (glad it found a good home here with someone else though)

late last week I went to the local Heritage dealer ( Mojo Music in Oakville ) to get some strings & stuff with a buddy, and what do I see on the wall? a big beautiful Heritage hollowbody with humbuckers, and a stoptailpiece...on consignment

I wasn't about to let this one get away ( been looking for one for a while ) so I made an offer & it was accepted; put a modest downpayment on it & then yesterday when the $$ came in I went and picked it up

finally had time today to plug it in.....with a cranked 20w tube amp loaded with a celestion blue, it sure gives up the goods...I dig it!!

I'll have to get some pics up, it's a sweet gtr :lol:

and if the guy who sold it is on the forum, I'd like to say THANKS.....kudos to Mojo Music as well, Peter is a great guy & has some very nice gear in his shop

-->back to jamming....

hey, great reference...it's a dead ringer for the one in that pic! looks identical...I'll get my GF to snap a pic on the w/end, she's into cameras more than I am

stuck a mic in front of my AC30, here's some generic blues riffs I was goofing around with

http://www.vf.hostzi.com/test/576_clipcut.mp3

funny I was expecting a honkier sound than a 535/335, but it's actually more open sounding & not as compressed; the body is 3" thick I think

Archived