Heritage Owners Club

a quick one

big bob

can't get the color right with my camera/phone but this does show the flame quite well

036.jpg

037.jpg

Oh and bird, I was going to buy a camera but for some reason every time I order one the ups guy brings me a guitar by mistake! go figger!

can't get the color right with my camera/phone but this does show the flame quite well

Oh and bird, I was going to buy a camera but for some reason every time I order one the ups guy brings me a guitar by mistake! go figger!

That's a stunning guitar.I'd love to see it live.I couldn't resist fantasizing the colour,so,pardon me,I've had a go with Photoshop.I even like it in Honeyburst !

Peter Alton Green

post-1702-1282832940_thumb.jpg

post-1702-1282832973_thumb.jpg

post-1702-1282833005_thumb.jpg

The shots are nice. The phone cam seems to have bled the color out of the guitar, tho'. As always, it's much more stunning in person. Getting used to those 3 mini's, yet?

I love the mini's real rockabilly, I'm changing the set up though to be like my 150 custom. the three way toggle will be set up like a standard H-15o and the mid mini will be on a push pull for on/off

It's a real fun guitar.

That's a stunning guitar.I'd love to see it live.I couldn't resist fantasizing the colour,so,pardon me,I've had a go with Photoshop.I even like it in Honeyburst !

Peter Alton Green

Peter, love the photoshop honeyburst.. someday I will pull out the nicon and take some real pics I promise.

I can verify that this one REALLY ROCKS.... I had the pleasure of playing it just before the official start of PSP III...

Thanks for bringing this to the Best Western Jam, Lance. It was a great surprise and a joy.

The pinch harmonics that came out of it were phenomenal :blush:

BigBob - the flame on that guitar is spectacular. You need to whip out the Nikon for the unfortunate few that did not attend PSP III; that's where you'll show the real colors!

img_2527_std.jpg

Wow,I really love it Better colour,stunning looks.You'll get all the girls with the one !

Peter Alton Green

That's a stunning guitar.I'd love to see it live.Peter Alton Green

Peter, I, as Fred has, spanked that amazing plank at PSPIII. There are more tones in that guitar than there are notes in an Irish jig. It's amazing; it's very...Lance!

A guitar THAT flamboyant is tough to live up to. It does scream Mad Scientist when you squint your eyes and look sideways. That is a gorgeous guitar! Looks like there was some "inside' customizing that can only be done under the watchful eye of a fine luthier.

Congrats Big Bob!

Archived