Heritage Owners Club

Special Invitation To New Members

1 hour ago, PunkKitty said:

I think Jim did. He and I were talking about them during PSP one year.

Aha!  Thanks, PK.

12 minutes ago, skydog52 said:

Yes Jim came up with the bass design about the same time as the Marvbird.

Well that settles it.

Jim is still making sawdust at Heritage.  They should bring back a Heritage Bass to their lineup.

• Like 2
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A big shout out to all of you HOC members that lurk in the background but don't post much!   You know who you are!  But we don't.    The sole purpose of this thread is to send out a special HELL

Hi all, I have been a member since June and finally getting around to introducing myself. I have been a guitar player for 40+ years. And mainly Strats. I have done my best to love humbuckers without s

Hello all! I'm new here and don't generally participate in forums so I hope I'm posting in the right place. I've been a fan of Heritage since 1986 when I learned about the company. In 1985 I was 25 ye

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

New to the Heritage family.  Been interested in a while but hadn't seen any in real life.  Dealer in town got a few in and thought they were nice.  I opted for an Artisan Aged H-150.  Wow.  Very cool.  Excellent build quality, sound and playability.  I would prefer a hair fatter neck, but not a show stopper.  Here is the latest addition to the family.

eryij9isxyrt4jbfqzpg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 10/13/2020 at 2:22 PM, jpbenz said:

New to the Heritage family.  Been interested in a while but hadn't seen any in real life.  Dealer in town got a few in and thought they were nice.  I opted for an Artisan Aged H-150.  Wow.  Very cool.  Excellent build quality, sound and playability.  I would prefer a hair fatter neck, but not a show stopper.  Here is the latest addition to the family.

eryij9isxyrt4jbfqzpg.jpg

Congratulations!  Looks fantastic!